List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: People we really don't need on gh.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

People we really don't need on gh.

Started by akita at 2013/10/14 07:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/16 01:06PM, Views: 2246, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/10/15 12:07PM
    Re: People we really don't need on gh.
    Gideon58

I love Felix...I wish they would make him more than Sabrina's girlfriend and give him a storyline of his own.

#32   2013/10/15 12:20PM
    JaneDoe

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote PatsMom: Sabrina and Felix - juvenile and boring

The teens - all of them. It's like having lunch in the middle school cafeteria. How can anyone over the age of 15 find their situations interesting?

Kiki - there isn't one redeeming quality to her personality. Not smart, witty, hard working, caring. Can't get invested in someone who has no personality. The only thing she's interested in is sex.

ITA... although I do find Felix and Sabrina interesting SOME of the time. They could go also and I wouldn't miss them too terribly though. The others, especially Morgan, Kiki, Taylor, TJ, and Rafe can exit screen right... or left... whichever direction the exit is.

They always bring in the teens during the summer to get teens to watch the show. Hate that because they bring them in as the most OBNOXIOUS as possible.
    They need to get rid of Rafe..Taylor and TJ...and Sean (or is it shawn?) needs to go with TJ also.
    I do like Felix...I like when he is in scenes with Carly.

What I find interesting is that they were hardly on during the summer... and now that school is back in, they are showing up all of a sudden? GO AWAY!!

I too LOVE Felix with Carly. I want to see more of that please!

#33   2013/10/15 12:27PM
    Josie B53

A lot of the characters are in transition now. Not very interesting but I am hoping the stories will improve. The only character I feel they have destroyed is Olivia. Used to like her. Now she has become so loud and shrewish. see nothing interesting about her. She needs a man to soften her. Ever since Johnny and Steven left so has her personality. I cringe every time she comes on the screen. Her character really has no place to go.

#34   2013/10/15 12:50PM
    IHeartLizzie

Caca Jerome is not needed. She ruined Michael for me. He is such a traitor! Team Morgan all day!

#35   2013/10/15 06:31PM
    unlimited

We could do without Ellie, Kiki, Rafe, and back stabbing
    Michael.. The writers need to write better s/l for Silas and Sam , and Britt and Nick. The chemistry is there they need better lines.

#36   2013/10/15 08:57PM
    ashuri-chan

Yes yes yes to the list! Also Ellie, Ava, Julian, Brad, Nik.

#37   2013/10/16 12:40PM
    stupit cupit

Kiki (oink, oink), Morgan, Silas, Franco (puke), Lulu and Ava.

#38   2013/10/16 12:43PM
    ransomha

Julian and Ava need to go.

#39   2013/10/16 01:06PM
    SonnylovesEmily

Anna Duke and Ava and Julian need to go.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list