List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: People we really don't need on gh.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

People we really don't need on gh.

Started by akita at 2013/10/14 07:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/16 01:06PM, Views: 2258, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/14 04:13PM
    Re: People we really don't need on gh.
    akita

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote akita: I think some of you missed the boat. Lol. The point is that the major characters as a whole are the show. The few "fillers", which is what you mentioned do nothing on their own, as a group.......nothing at all.

I love Felix but if he goes you can rest a sure Liz has to go with him. Aside from being a nurse annd part time mom, she's just very pretty. Thats about it. That and men. You know.

No just giving our opinions on who we feel isn't needed is all.

Of course, just an opinion but that was my opinion on...."ALL CHARACTERS ARE DISPENSABLE AND THE SHOW STILL GOES ON"

#22   2013/10/14 04:37PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote akita: I think some of you missed the boat. Lol. The point is that the major characters as a whole are the show. The few "fillers", which is what you mentioned do nothing on their own, as a group.......nothing at all.

I love Felix but if he goes you can rest a sure Liz has to go with him. Aside from being a nurse annd part time mom, she's just very pretty. Thats about it. That and men. You know.

That makes NO SENSE. Felix isn't connected to liz in any way at all not to mention that liz has been there long before felix. Not saying they shouldn't get rid of liz since she is a useless character.

#23   2013/10/14 04:46PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote akita:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:

Of course, just an opinion but that was my opinion on...."ALL CHARACTERS ARE DISPENSABLE AND THE SHOW STILL GOES ON"

No need to shout. Sometimes time is of the essence and these threads and posts can be a little difficult to get through, especially when your in the middle of other things.

#24   2013/10/14 04:52PM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote akita:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:

No need to shout. Sometimes time is of the essence and these threads and posts can be a little difficult to get through, especially when your in the middle of other things.

I didn't miss any boat...Sonny can leave but no one else would have to....Carly can leave but no one else would have to....etc. Not saying I want carly to leave just giving an example of a major player COULD LEAVE and no one else would have to go with them for the "show to go on"...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/14 04:54PM
    #25   2013/10/14 05:00PM
    akita

No, not shouting. Just to point out importance. Just opinions people. ...

#26   2013/10/14 07:10PM
    sun45

Silas-boring and useless
    Kiki- useless serves no purpose
    Franco- sick freak makes my skin crawl

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/14 07:11PM
    #27   2013/10/15 10:13AM
    PatsMom

Sabrina and Felix - juvenile and boring Oh and Carlos too.

The teens - all of them. It's like having lunch in the middle school cafeteria. How can anyone over the age of 15 find their situations interesting?

Kiki - there isn't one redeeming quality to her personality. Not smart, witty, hard working, caring. Can't get invested in someone who has no personality. The only thing she's interested in is sex.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/15 10:20AM
    #28   2013/10/15 10:20AM
    JaneDoe

Quote PatsMom: Sabrina and Felix - juvenile and boring

The teens - all of them. It's like having lunch in the middle school cafeteria. How can anyone over the age of 15 find their situations interesting?

Kiki - there isn't one redeeming quality to her personality. Not smart, witty, hard working, caring. Can't get invested in someone who has no personality. The only thing she's interested in is sex.

ITA... although I do find Felix and Sabrina interesting SOME of the time. They could go also and I wouldn't miss them too terribly though. The others, especially Morgan, Kiki, Taylor, TJ, and Rafe can exit screen right... or left... whichever direction the exit is.

#29   2013/10/15 10:26AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote PatsMom: Sabrina and Felix - juvenile and boring

ITA... although I do find Felix and Sabrina interesting SOME of the time. They could go also and I wouldn't miss them too terribly though. The others, especially Morgan, Kiki, Taylor, TJ, and Rafe can exit screen right... or left... whichever direction the exit is.

They always bring in the teens during the summer to get teens to watch the show. Hate that because they bring them in as the most OBNOXIOUS as possible.
    They need to get rid of Rafe..Taylor and TJ...and Sean (or is it shawn?) needs to go with TJ also.
    I do like Felix...I like when he is in scenes with Carly.

#30   2013/10/15 12:01PM
    Gideon58

You forgot Olivia...definitely GH's most annoying character right now.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list