List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: People we really don't need on gh.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

People we really don't need on gh.

Started by akita at 2013/10/14 07:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/16 01:06PM, Views: 2384, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/14 12:14PM
    Re: People we really don't need on gh.
    ransomha

Felix, needs to go. Brings nothing to the show.

#12   2013/10/14 12:23PM
    hopey pix

Well,if you don't watch SB on Y&R now,he's severely getting razzed for his acting on the Y&R board now!Everyone says he's sullen and call him Dullan(his name on Y&R is Dylan)!!So,he's faring even worse on Y&R with his acting really than on GH the way I see it!!

#13   2013/10/14 12:33PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote akita: Ellie...kiki FOR SURE....and Silas don't bring much if anything to the show. The others you mentioned, like them or not....they are the show.

LOL...the CAST...is "the show"....but no one makes it "the show"....everyone on that show is expendable.

Nobody is really bothering me right but ITA with your comment Reign. Maurice could resign next week and the show would survive. Just like when Steve Burton left. Soaps that are written well like GH is now under RC have large casts with several plots lines going at one time.

I have read that SB can really act! lol. He was so one dimensional on GH that I can't blame him for wanting to leave and show the world what he can truly do. I think this is what MB really needs to do. He has been phoning it in for a long time now. He stutters..stammers..mumbles and can't seem to remember his lines. I think he needs to move on to do other things so he can show his true talent. His character is ridiculously joking right now.

LOL! Don't forget searching the floor for his mark. From his expression it appears he is saying to himself, okay now I go.... here.

#14   2013/10/14 12:52PM
    Bizlet

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote akita: Ellie...kiki FOR SURE....and Silas don't bring much if anything to the show. The others you mentioned, like them or not....they are the show.

LOL...the CAST...is "the show"....but no one makes it "the show"....everyone on that show is expendable.

Nobody is really bothering me right but ITA with your comment Reign. Maurice could resign next week and the show would survive. Just like when Steve Burton left. Soaps that are written well like GH is now under RC have large casts with several plots lines going at one time.

I have read that SB can really act! lol. He was so one dimensional on GH that I can't blame him for wanting to leave and show the world what he can truly do. I think this is what MB really needs to do. He has been phoning it in for a long time now. He stutters..stammers..mumbles and can't seem to remember his lines. I think he needs to move on to do other things so he can show his true talent. His character is ridiculously joking right now.

LOL! Don't forget searching the floor for his mark. From his expression it appears he is saying to himself, okay now I go.... here.

That drives my husband crazy whenever he watches a show with me. He is always mumbling though.

#15   2013/10/14 01:25PM
    KLeigh818

Silas, Kiki, Rafe, Franco, Spinelli, Olivia and Dante!
    If we could end these people's stay on the show I would be much happier!

#16   2013/10/14 01:55PM
    BringBackStarr

Felix. Rafe. Sean. Sonny. Carly. Franco. Sam. Silas. Alexis. Sabrina. Felicia. Mac. KinkyStarr. and Michael.

Basically any character who has an A in their name should be scrutinized.

#17   2013/10/14 02:25PM
    akita

I think some of you missed the boat. Lol. The point is that the major characters as a whole are the show. The few "fillers", which is what you mentioned do nothing on their own, as a group.......nothing at all.

I love Felix but if he goes you can rest a sure Liz has to go with him. Aside from being a nurse annd part time mom, she's just very pretty. Thats about it. That and men. You know.

#18   2013/10/14 02:30PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote akita: I think some of you missed the boat. Lol. The point is that the major characters as a whole are the show. The few "fillers", which is what you mentioned do nothing on their own, as a group.......nothing at all.

I love Felix but if he goes you can rest a sure Liz has to go with him. Aside from being a nurse annd part time mom, she's just very pretty. Thats about it. That and men. You know.

No just giving our opinions on who we feel isn't needed is all.

#19   2013/10/14 03:32PM
    lovelyliz

Britt, Kiki, Morgan, Ava, Nick, PATRINA, DR. O, ANY NEWBIE,
    RAFE AND TAYLOR. Everybody else needs to stay and be given airtime & story.

#20   2013/10/14 04:11PM
    jl4ever

Luke, Sam, Taylor, Rafe, Shawn, Franco, Dante, and Olivia.

Scale way back scenes with Starr, Silas, Sonny, and Carly.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list