List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: People we really don't need on gh.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

People we really don't need on gh.

Started by akita at 2013/10/14 07:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/16 01:06PM, Views: 2256, Replies: 38
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/14 07:56AM
    People we really don't need on gh.
    akita

Nulu, Silas, Liz, Kiki, Franco...and all the teens.

#2   2013/10/14 10:56AM
    Re: People we really don't need on gh.
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote akita: Nulu, Silas, Liz, Kiki, Franco...and all the teens.

Sonny, Shaun, Sabrina, Duke, Olivia, Ellie

#3   2013/10/14 11:07AM
    ReignOfTerror

Sonny...Lulu..Sonny...Sam..sonny..Liz...sonny...Nik..sonny....kiki...sonny...mor... (unless they change the actor)...sonny...Luke...sonny...Silas...and of course sonny.

#4   2013/10/14 11:24AM
    akita

Ellie...kiki FOR SURE....and Silas don't bring much if anything to the show. The others you mentioned, like them or not....they are the show.

#5   2013/10/14 11:28AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote akita: Ellie...kiki FOR SURE....and Silas don't bring much if anything to the show. The others you mentioned, like them or not....they are the show.

LOL...the CAST...is "the show"....but no one makes it "the show"....everyone on that show is expendable.

#6   2013/10/14 11:35AM
    JaneDoe

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote akita: Ellie...kiki FOR SURE....and Silas don't bring much if anything to the show. The others you mentioned, like them or not....they are the show.

LOL...the CAST...is "the show"....but no one makes it "the show"....everyone on that show is expendable.

Some thought Jason was "the show"... yet here we are, doing just fine without him.

While I think if a LOT of the "old" cast were to leave it would make an impact.... just one here or there regardless of how "big" they are wouldn't make or break the show IMO.

#7   2013/10/14 11:39AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote JaneDoe:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:

Some thought Jason was "the show"... yet here we are, doing just fine without him.

While I think if a LOT of the "old" cast were to leave it would make an impact.... just one here or there regardless of how "big" they are wouldn't make or break the show IMO.

Every major character that's left the show..was "the show" LOL.

#8   2013/10/14 11:45AM
    Bizlet

Quote ReignOfTerror:

Nobody is really bothering me right but ITA with your comment Reign. Maurice could resign next week and the show would survive. Just like when Steve Burton left. Soaps that are written well like GH is now under RC have large casts with several plots lines going at one time.

#9   2013/10/14 11:50AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:

Nobody is really bothering me right but ITA with your comment Reign. Maurice could resign next week and the show would survive. Just like when Steve Burton left. Soaps that are written well like GH is now under RC have large casts with several plots lines going at one time.

I have read that SB can really act! lol. He was so one dimensional on GH that I can't blame him for wanting to leave and show the world what he can truly do. I think this is what MB really needs to do. He has been phoning it in for a long time now. He stutters..stammers..mumbles and can't seem to remember his lines. I think he needs to move on to do other things so he can show his true talent. His character is ridiculously joking right now.

#10   2013/10/14 12:00PM
    Bizlet

Quote ReignOfTerror:
    Quote Bizlet:
    Quote ReignOfTerror:

I have read that SB can really act! lol. He was so one dimensional on GH that I can't blame him for wanting to leave and show the world what he can truly do. I think this is what MB really needs to do. He has been phoning it in for a long time now. He stutters..stammers..mumbles and can't seem to remember his lines. I think he needs to move on to do other things so he can show his true talent. His character is ridiculously joking right now.

I agree.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list