List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Patrick and Sabrina. ..YES

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Patrick and Sabrina. ..YES

Started by akita at 2013/10/14 07:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 08:55AM, Views: 317, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/10/14 07:48AM
    Patrick and Sabrina. ..YES
    akita

Please keep Robin out of port charles.

#2   2013/10/14 08:35AM
    Re: Patrick and Sabrina. ..YES
    Brooke_HopeB...

ROFL
    o trust me chica, your not the ONLY ONE whose thinking this way lmfao rofl! your funnie this morning ...

i love the old robin sure do,with jason etc.
    and brenda scenes incredible,and sonny alawys.pero...(but) i m not overly happy she is coming back,leaving coming back same ole thing,with her...
    and i love PATRINA/PABRINA so much.i m sure the reunion will be a tear jerker"maybe" but i m sure patrick will still be in his own way missing sabrina watch! lol this is going to be exhibited on screen i really don't think he will just
    forget her,or STOP wanting her,i think writers are going to give us drama here watch lol

adios!

~bella~

#3   2013/10/14 08:55AM
    Re: Patrick and Sabrina. ..YES
    akita

Quote Brooke_HopeBeautiez: ROFL
    o trust me chica, your not the ONLY ONE whose thinking this way lmfao rofl! your funnie this morning ...

i love the old robin sure do,with jason etc.
    and brenda scenes incredible,and sonny alawys.pero...(but) i m not overly happy she is coming back,leaving coming back same ole thing,with her...
    and i love PATRINA/PABRINA so much.i m sure the reunion will be a tear jerker"maybe" but i m sure patrick will still be in his own way missing sabrina watch! lol this is going to be exhibited on screen i really don't think he will just
    forget her,or STOP wanting her,i think writers are going to give us drama here watch lol

adios!

~bella~

I concur. Back in the day she was tolerable, but I'm done with the back and forth. She's simply not that missing link we're all looking for in order to make gh what it once was. Sabrina is a MUCH BETTER MATCH.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list