List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Jax and Elizabeth pairing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jax and Elizabeth pairing

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/10/13 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 07:32AM, Views: 565, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/10/13 11:48AM
    Jax and Elizabeth pairing
    Axl Rose

Now this is a pairing that GH has never ever attempted and I can't for the life of me figure out why? Because Jax he would be so good for Elizabeth and not to mention Jax would be great enough for her sons Cam and Aiden, and Elizabeth she would be great with Josslyn, and Jax and Elizabeth being connected forever because of Jake and Josslyn, that is why I have always wanted a Jax and Elizabeth pairing

#2   2013/10/13 12:25PM
    Re: Jax and Elizabeth pairing
    Gideon58

I think Jax and Elizabeth would be great together. Of course that would involve getting Ingo Rademacher back on contract and I don't think he is right now. I also have to admit that I really like Jax and Carly as a couple too.

#3   2013/10/13 02:17PM
    lovelyliz

I agree with you on this. He isn't boring either unlike Nick. I'm sorry for you Nick fans but he is boring and I'm glad Liz is not stuck with him or that stupid story that is unfolding. The only thing will they bring him back and will RC EVER write a romance that I can like. I would get behind this pairing 100%. Thanks for creating this thread. I love it!!!

#4   2013/10/13 03:07PM
    Daisythoughts

Didn't Elizabeth act as a surrogate for Jax...and I think Courtney?

#5   2013/10/13 03:32PM
    BringBackStarr

I dont think I can sit thru another "watch liz get passed around to her 30th guy" storyline. Leave her with AJ----NOT because I care----Just because I dont want to see her dating someone with another 9 months of celebacy before she finally decides hes the "one"....

#6   2013/10/13 04:27PM
    Axl Rose

Quote Daisythoughts: Didn't Elizabeth act as a surrogate for Jax...and I think Courtney?

Yes she did and they could play off of that too if they ever decided to make them a couple

#7   2013/10/13 07:27PM
    lovelyliz

I rather sit thru nine months of Liz deciding if she wants Jack or not than watching one more day of KIKI & Michael make love or Brick all are boring to me. GH do not have any good couples I can root for. RC does not do couples really well or romance the only person gets to do love scenes is KIKI of all people. RC needs to get over his love for KIKI. I use to like Ms. Anderson playing Star but with KIKI I have quickly fell out of love for her character now I wish she would go bye-bye along with Britt.

#8   2013/10/14 07:32AM
    Axl Rose

Plus Jax he made Carly likeable so if he were with Liz just think about how much more popular Elizabeth's character would become if she were to get involved with Jasper Jacks?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list