List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Robert Scorpio as the Police Commissioner

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Robert Scorpio as the Police Commissioner

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/10/13 09:58AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 11:05AM, Views: 363, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/10/13 09:58AM
    Robert Scorpio as the Police Commissioner
    Axl Rose

If Robert were to become more of a permanent fixture then I would love to see Robert take over as the Commissioner of the Port Charles Police Department taking Anna's job but I would still keep Anna on the PCPD but demoting her to a lower rank at least but if Robert were to stick around then I would want Robert to have a new love interest

But I swear Robert is still with Holly Sutton? But if they break up Robert and Holly then I could actually see Robert being paired up with either Olivia, Anna, or they could always pair Robert up with Laura or even Tracy for that matter, hey stranger things have happened

#2   2013/10/13 10:04AM
    Re: Robert Scorpio as the Police Commissioner
    Axl Rose

Robert would make a way better Commissioner than Anna or even Mac

#3   2013/10/13 11:35AM
    Gideon58

Robert was the best police commissioner Port Charles ever had. The problem is that TIIC have been unable to get Tristan Rogers to permanently commit to the show for the longest time. He does not mind popping in from time to time, but Rogers has been reluctant to go on contract again for many years.

#4   2013/10/13 11:41AM
    Axl Rose

Robert was the best Commissioner in Port Charles' history because he actually got the job done when he was in charge and if he were to become Commissioner again he could actually eliminate the crime in this city once and for all

#5   2013/10/14 11:05AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

I would love it Robert Scorpio was back full time and as police commissioner. He would clean up the crime in PC. MB would be out of a job since Robert would have Sonny's pathetic butt behind bars and shiipped off to prison before Sonny could yell "You're dead to me!"

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list