List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I want Courtney Matthews Corinthos back!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I want Courtney Matthews Corinthos back!

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/10/13 03:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/16 08:16AM, Views: 1448, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/14 07:29AM
    Re: I want Courtney Matthews Corinthos back!
    JaneDoe

Bunny should stay dead.

#12   2013/10/14 07:31AM
    Axl Rose

Exactly and even if Courtney were to return then what? How would GH benefit from her return?

#13   2013/10/14 11:24AM
    ReignOfTerror

Quote ghfanfare: I think when I first started watching GH Courtney was hooking up with AJ. Then somehow she got mixed up with Jason. Kinda forget typically. Why was this character so hated?

Because she was HORRIBLE..STUPID (seriously)...and BORING......and sonnys ridiculously cast...sister. She is one that needs to stay dead..

#14   2013/10/16 07:34AM
    soaplover7

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Gideon58: I have no desire to see Courtney back on the canvas...the character was annoying and Alicia Leigh Willis was a terrible actress. The only good thing about Courtney was that she was a good girlfriend to Carly, a woman who really needs a few more girlfriends.

Exactly probably only Courtney's only good redeeming quality was her friendship with Carly

I do agree with all of the post that you mention to me. I don't mind Courtney is a good friend to Carly but she was a unintersting character to me. I used to like her when I was younger but since I stopped watching it in summer of 2004, I did lose an interest in Courtney.

#15   2013/10/16 08:16AM
    Axl Rose

Quote soaplover7:
    Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Gideon58: I have no desire to see Courtney back on the canvas...the character was annoying and Alicia Leigh Willis was a terrible actress. The only good thing about Courtney was that she was a good girlfriend to Carly, a woman who really needs a few more girlfriends.

Exactly probably only Courtney's only good redeeming quality was her friendship with Carly

I do agree with all of the post that you mention to me. I don't mind Courtney is a good friend to Carly but she was a unintersting character to me. I used to like her when I was younger but since I stopped watching it in summer of 2004, I did lose an interest in Courtney.

Me too and I actually used to like Courtney when she was paired up with AJ and Jason because her character had more of an edge but as soon as they paired her up with Jax and Nikolas it was the beginning of the end for her

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list