List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I want Courtney Matthews Corinthos back!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I want Courtney Matthews Corinthos back!

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/10/13 03:08AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/16 08:16AM, Views: 2388, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/13 03:08AM
    I want Courtney Matthews Corinthos back!
    Hyatt4Life

I want Courtney Matthews Corinthos back to reclaim her family.

I would love nothing more than to see my girl Courtney Matthews Corinthos to return and get Nikolas and their son Spencer the hell away from that child abuser pronto. I love and miss Courtney so much, and I know darn well she wouldn't want that child abuser Brit around Nikolas and her son. After the way Britch treated Emma she shouldn't be allowed around children. And Lante should take Ben away from now. Britch was very abusive towards Emma and I can't wait until Robin returns and read Britch the riot act for mistreating her daughter the way Britch did. With any luck at all, Courtney can be found alive and she can come and get her man and her son. Courtney is needed now! And if Courtney can't return, I will settle for the time being that Helena is alive and maybe she can off Britch and her pychotic mother. Courtney needs to come and Britch and pyscho mama need to go!

#2   2013/10/13 03:32AM
    Re: I want Courtney Matthews Corinthos back!
    Axl Rose

Courtney is a character I would definitely not want back that's for sure and Courtney how could they explain her coming back from the dead?

Courtney died giving birth to her son Spencer, or she died directly after she gave birth and not only that but she died because of complications of the virus outbreak in 2006 if you remember that so if she didn't die from childbirth then she could have died from the virus, a medical outbreak no way she could have survived that

And not only that but Courtney was probably one of the most hated characters in GH history no offense

#3   2013/10/13 03:58AM
    Axl Rose

But if they ever brought Courtney back then I would want her to be paired up with Carlos Rivera or pair her up with AJ Quartermaine

#4   2013/10/13 09:06AM
    ghfanfare

I think when I first started watching GH Courtney was hooking up with AJ. Then somehow she got mixed up with Jason. Kinda forget typically. Why was this character so hated?

#5   2013/10/13 09:51AM
    Axl Rose

I think people hated Courtney because she came off as either too bland or too boring but that even making her Sonny's sister you would have thought that it would give her character more of an edge, give her a backbone but it didn't at all

#6   2013/10/13 09:53AM
    MikeLikesSoaps

ECH! Another useless character that should stay dead!

#7   2013/10/13 09:58AM
    Axl Rose

Yes we can definitely agree on that

#8   2013/10/13 11:43AM
    Gideon58

I have no desire to see Courtney back on the canvas...the character was annoying and Alicia Leigh Willis was a terrible actress. The only good thing about Courtney was that she was a good girlfriend to Carly, a woman who really needs a few more girlfriends.

#9   2013/10/13 11:46AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Gideon58: I have no desire to see Courtney back on the canvas...the character was annoying and Alicia Leigh Willis was a terrible actress. The only good thing about Courtney was that she was a good girlfriend to Carly, a woman who really needs a few more girlfriends.

Exactly probably only Courtney's only good redeeming quality was her friendship with Carly

#10   2013/10/13 02:23PM
    lovelyliz

I want my romance back on GH and Ron gone. She was ok. I rather have her back than any of the newbie women. They need to go!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/13 02:26PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list