List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: what if.....Robin

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what if.....Robin

Started by mindysuu at 2013/10/12 08:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/13 08:08PM, Views: 734, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/10/12 08:15PM
    what if.....Robin
    mindysuu

What if robin is the bio Mom of brits baby, and Patric is the bio dad..

Ok...remember the paternity test came back as Patric being the father...Dr. O said she took care of it, but what if he really is Patrick baby.

And because dr.o is planing on killing Robin...she is allowing her time with her son. Just a thought....

Patrick and Robin also, had their eggs and stuff frozen, too for future use.

#2   2013/10/12 10:14PM
    Re: what if.....Robin
    BringBackStarr

There has been speculation over these past months about Robin and Patrick possibly being Bens parents...

BUT YOU MENTION SOMETHING I never heard before.----Can anyone back this up----Did Patrick and Robin have their samples frozen too?

#3   2013/10/13 07:29AM
    mindysuu

Yes they did, I remember after Robin got pregnant, and Patrick was treated and tested for HIV, they decided to have thirty stuff frozen to have more children later, without the risk. Robin was doing well so no need to worry about the baby.

#4   2013/10/13 08:08PM
    lovebeatles

Have been watching this soap for years and decided to join in on the message boards. It's great to see Robin coming back and I was thinking the same thing with Brit's baby. It could be Robin and Patricks !!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list