List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Custody of Connie(spoilers)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Custody of Connie(spoilers)

Started by Daisythoughts at 2013/10/12 02:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/13 06:49AM, Views: 3118, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/10/12 02:13PM
    Custody of Connie(spoilers)
    Daisythoughts

So I heard a rumor that lante get custody....this is completely NOT realistic at all. That would never happen in real life. To have your parent rights taken away you need to be a lot more than just a liar. Yes, Maxie is a liar and has done some questionable things in her past, but nothing that would seem her unfit. And to deem her AND Spinelli both unfit...not realistic. But ok, say the both were deemed unfit, that doesn't mean Lante would get custody, they have no ties to Connie, custody would most likely go to Mac and Felicia, or to a member of spinellis family....in real life Lante would never win custody.
    Lulu has lied tons in her life too( esp on her adoption papers) and Dante is the son of a mobster and lulu had a mental breakdown before and killed a man....and the judge would seriously deem. Maxie more unfit....not buying It.
    Sorry...had to vent.

#2   2013/10/12 02:42PM
    Re: Custody of Connie(spoilers)
    givemesoaps

ICAM; there's no way Dante and LuLu should have gotten custody of baby Connie. If Maxie didn't have rights to the baby by law Spinelli should have, what a bunch of bulls$it

#3   2013/10/12 03:06PM
    xseannax

Sooooooo much of what happens on soaps would never really happen IRL. They do not consult lawyers or doctors to add realism to the story. Much of it has to do with what causes the most drama. Spixie getting their baby back and Lante being sad, end of story. Lante getting custody, Spixie being in disbelief, then the possible bombshell that Britt's baby is the Lante spawn--chaos all around. Lante has their own baby, do they give Spixie's back. Then if they do, will Spixie forgive or will the custody battle cause them to write Lante off. Soap goodness all around.

#4   2013/10/13 05:19AM
    Bizlet

Quote xseannax: Sooooooo much of what happens on soaps would never really happen IRL. They do not consult lawyers or doctors to add realism to the story. Much of it has to do with what causes the most drama. Spixie getting their baby back and Lante being sad, end of story. Lante getting custody, Spixie being in disbelief, then the possible bombshell that Britt's baby is the Lante spawn--chaos all around. Lante has their own baby, do they give Spixie's back. Then if they do, will Spixie forgive or will the custody battle cause them to write Lante off. Soap goodness all around.

My husband always asks me "how can you watch this"? I tell him it is just like Star Trek for him. Rubber Masks, Ice Machines, and phony legal battles. I love every minute of it.

#5   2013/10/13 06:49AM
    Mrs. Lansing

IA that legally Lante have no rights to the child and no court would grant them custody. However, we are near sweeps so of course they are going to load on all the twisty drama they can as we hopefully move towards the reveal that Ben is Lante's child.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list