List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Evil Sabrina = its about MONEY and TRIPS!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Evil Sabrina = its about MONEY and TRIPS!

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/10/11 05:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 01:05PM, Views: 1889, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/10/13 02:20PM
    Re: Evil Sabrina = its about MONEY and TRIPS!
    lovelyliz

I like Sabrina but she bore me to tears. She probably be better for Nick because both of them are boring.

#22   2013/10/13 03:42PM
    bigtimesoapfan

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote BringBackStarr: For the Record...I was NOT insulting people who ride a bus. I was speaking for myself.

OT TRUE STORY...Years ago I was on a bus and the bus driver told a passenger to quiet down or he was going to pull the bus over. The passenger then told the driver if he did pull over he was going to thump on the driver. It was insane...Very scary situation. I knew then I was too pretty to be subjected to such a terrible scenario (as if I should have doubted)..

Maybe you were not trying to be insulting...but it kinda was. And perhaps you are trying to be funny but it really was kind of offensive. OT True story I have a disability and I have to live in an apartment because they are way more accessible...and I can't drive either have to take the bus. I work from home though and have that income which I am grateful for. Since we are telling true stories, thought I would share to. Have a great night!

Bobby and Tony Jones(Nurse and a Surgeon) used to live in the Brownstone which was apartments(don't know why no one lives there now), Felisha lived upstairs. A lot of people in Port charles lived there at 1 time. So just because you have money doesn't mean you have to live in a house just saying.......... Hopefully Sabrina is let down easy( I think she will willingly walk away) Dont really care for Carlos though.

#23   2013/10/14 05:54AM
    dafyduc

Quote BringBackStarr: OUCH...Lots of prickly Sabrina supporters today.

Wasn't that the point?

#24   2013/10/14 07:09AM
    Brooke_HopeB...

icam chica.hola.
    so true lol
    i JUST again re-watch on this Columbus Day on GH soapnet,and your right,HE WAS THE 1 OFFERING THE EXCITEMENT OF TRIP AND TRAVEL AROUND THE"world!" SMDH.

te adora mi lovely sabrina,she is a great girl.
    Nice young woman.cute sweet and GENUINE-CARING toward emma and patrick,and that is what a man DEEP WITHIN want,for which is why he fell for her in the 1st place,premise on his wife robin is the same way! Or who he think is his"dead"
    esposa.

adios

~Bella~

Quote cardgirl: Um just got done watching on soapnet...Patrick offered to take her after he tore up the tickets. There is not one thing wrong with where she lives and she does have income...nurses make money to. A lot of the people on this show live in apartments. A lot of people in general live in apartments and it has not one thing to do with their income.

Granted Patrick only made the gesture out of guilt and she should NOT have assumed the tickets were for them. Still, he OFFER which she did try to decline, and told her to pick where she wanted to go. Nothing greedy or evil about that.

#25   2013/10/14 07:11AM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote calliope: I don't know these people as well as you guys do, but the way I see it is she is a fool to keep hanging on to a guy who is still desperately hanging on to his "dead" wife.

i m a fan of sabrina santiago siempre. . . (always)
    pero(but) honestly i think your right on this.

adios .

~bella~

#26   2013/10/14 10:36AM
    akita

Poor Sabrina. The funny thing is that up to now she's done nothing wrong or bad to anyone....not that there aren't a few that deserve it.

"All about money" Where when how? Are we watching the same gh? Talk about UN deserving hate. Lol.

#27   2013/10/14 01:05PM
    hotspice58

How does saying "yes" to a trip make her greedy??

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list