List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Evil Sabrina = its about MONEY and TRIPS!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Evil Sabrina = its about MONEY and TRIPS!

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/10/11 05:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 01:05PM, Views: 1977, Replies: 26
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/11 05:46PM
    Re: Evil Sabrina = its about MONEY and TRIPS!
    BringBackStarr

For the Record...I was NOT insulting people who ride a bus. I was speaking for myself.

OT TRUE STORY...Years ago I was on a bus and the bus driver told a passenger to quiet down or he was going to pull the bus over. The passenger then told the driver if he did pull over he was going to thump on the driver. It was insane...Very scary situation. I knew then I was too pretty to be subjected to such a terrible scenario (as if I should have doubted)..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/11 05:47PM
    #12   2013/10/11 05:53PM
    cardgirl

Quote BringBackStarr: For the Record...I was NOT insulting people who ride a bus. I was speaking for myself.

OT TRUE STORY...Years ago I was on a bus and the bus driver told a passenger to quiet down or he was going to pull the bus over. The passenger then told the driver if he did pull over he was going to thump on the driver. It was insane...Very scary situation. I knew then I was too pretty to be subjected to such a terrible scenario (as if I should have doubted)..

Maybe you were not trying to be insulting...but it kinda was. And perhaps you are trying to be funny but it really was kind of offensive. OT True story I have a disability and I have to live in an apartment because they are way more accessible...and I can't drive either have to take the bus. I work from home though and have that income which I am grateful for. Since we are telling true stories, thought I would share to. Have a great night!

#13   2013/10/11 06:00PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote BringBackStarr: For the Record...I was NOT insulting people who ride a bus. I was speaking for myself.

Maybe you were not trying to be insulting...but it kinda was. And perhaps you are trying to be funny but it really was kind of offensive. OT True story I have a disability and I have to live in an apartment because they are way more accessible...and I can't drive either have to take the bus. I work from home though and have that income which I am grateful for. Since we are telling true stories, thought I would share to. Have a great night!

ouch...Not gonna lie...That lesson hurt a little. .....And YES I was ONLY talking about myself. It was sarcasm. Its all good...

#14   2013/10/11 06:17PM
    cardgirl

Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote cardgirl:

ouch...Not gonna lie...That lesson hurt a little. .....And YES I was ONLY talking about myself. It was sarcasm. Its all good...

No worries. It is all good. And for the record most of the time I find you extremely funny and I always think you are a wonderful writer. You really do have a gift for writing. I love to write, so I know talent when I see it.

#15   2013/10/11 07:05PM
    BringBackStarr

awww....shux...thanks...

#16   2013/10/11 09:53PM
    Teri68

Thanks for sharing, people although I also like to speculate about CHARACTERS, it's all just talk about a fictitious show. We should try to respect the acting of those individuals playing a part without disrespecting ourselves or others on threads # love not hate.

#17   2013/10/12 08:25AM
    butterflycake

First of all BringBackStarr: We can tell you are not a Sabrina fan. Which is fine, but nurses make good money. Sabrina has been good to Emma and Patrick. We all know Robin is coming back soon, and he Sabrina has class and will walk away, she loves Emma and Patrick. For you to say she will steal Robins jewelry..really...learn some class.

#18   2013/10/12 10:35AM
    BringBackStarr

Quote butterflycake: First of all BringBackStarr: We can tell you are not a Sabrina fan. Which is fine, but nurses make good money. Sabrina has been good to Emma and Patrick. We all know Robin is coming back soon, and he Sabrina has class and will walk away, she loves Emma and Patrick. For you to say she will steal Robins jewelry..really...learn some class.

class? You mean like when someone gets nagged into getting a free Paris trip---then tacks ITALY onto the bill (easily costing thousands of dollars more)? Oh yes, I could use that kind of class indeed.

#19   2013/10/12 05:33PM
    ChargerGirl

Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote butterflycake: First of all BringBackStarr: We can tell you are not a Sabrina fan. Which is fine, but nurses make good money. Sabrina has been good to Emma and Patrick. We all know Robin is coming back soon, and he Sabrina has class and will walk away, she loves Emma and Patrick. For you to say she will steal Robins jewelry..really...learn some class.

class? You mean like when someone gets nagged into getting a free Paris trip---then tacks ITALY onto the bill (easily costing thousands of dollars more)? Oh yes, I could use that kind of class indeed.

I don't remember word for word the scene but my recolection is that Patrick explained to Sabrina the tickets were for him and Robin at which time Sabrina felt totally humiliated for thinking they were for her and Patrick and tried to make a quick exit. At which time Patrick said they meaning he and Sabrina would be going on lots of trips of their own. And he tore up the tickets. On the way out Sabrina said she'd like to go to Rome. Patrick INVITED her. What show are you watching?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/12 05:34PM
    #20   2013/10/12 06:59PM
    BringBackStarr

Its not about disliking Sabrina. Its about recognizing the obvious. I cant wait to see the reactions this week when Patrick tells Sabrina about Robins call...Of course little miss goody two shoes tries to frame CARLOS (an innocent man) as the person who set up the call. She is desperate to keep her manipulations of Patrick and Emma going---all the way to the bank! Remember----this is a woman who schemed against a pregnant woman. I am just glad that Robin was filled in by Dr.O as to the trap Patrick has fallen for. Hopefully Patrick isnt stupid enough to put the deed to the Drake home in Sabrinas name before Robins return. ...

Wouldnt surprise me if she is driving Robins car too!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/12 07:00PM
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list