List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Evil Sabrina = its about MONEY and TRIPS!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Evil Sabrina = its about MONEY and TRIPS!

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/10/11 05:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 01:05PM, Views: 1967, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/11 05:04PM
    Evil Sabrina = its about MONEY and TRIPS!
    BringBackStarr

Today really burned my oatmeal! Sabrina scamming a FREE worldwide trip off Patricks dime was just shameful. Paris alone wasn't good enough---did anyone else notice she wants to go to Italy too?. We all know she is broke (we have seen that debacle she calls a home). Patrick has a child to support, not be suckered into paying this vixens plane tickets.!!! Notice she didnt offer to cover one dime of the trip?...I hope Robin gets a good look at the checkbook when she gets home!

#2   2013/10/11 05:06PM
    Re: Evil Sabrina = its about MONEY and TRIPS!
    BringBackStarr

Wouldnt surprise me if she starts going thru Robins jewelry box looking for something nice for herself.

#3   2013/10/11 05:18PM
    cardgirl

Um just got done watching on soapnet...Patrick offered to take her after he tore up the tickets. There is not one thing wrong with where she lives and she does have income...nurses make money to. A lot of the people on this show live in apartments. A lot of people in general live in apartments and it has not one thing to do with their income.

Granted Patrick only made the gesture out of guilt and she should NOT have assumed the tickets were for them. Still, he OFFER which she did try to decline, and told her to pick where she wanted to go. Nothing greedy or evil about that.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/11 05:20PM
    #4   2013/10/11 05:18PM
    ashuri-chan

I love how people go after characters they hate for every little thing. Patrick was the one who said they would take a trip one day and all she did was agree, not eagerly. He said that only because she caught him looking at the tickets.

#5   2013/10/11 05:26PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote cardgirl: Um just got done watching on soapnet...Patrick offered to take her after he tore up the tickets. There is not one thing wrong with where she lives and she does have income...nurses make money to. A lot of the people on this show live in apartments. A lot of people in general live in apartments and it has not one thing to do with their income.

Granted Patrick only made the gesture out of guilt and she should NOT have assumed the tickets were for them. Still, he OFFER which she did try to decline, and told her to pick where she wanted to go. Nothing greedy or evil about that.

she tried to "decline"?....HA!....Thats the oldest trick in the book. If I really declined gifts from male suitors I would be living in Sabrinas apartment building and riding a bus. Instead I have a house and car in my driveway. I just hope Robin gets back before Sabrina wipes out the Drake checking account or gets her school loans paid off by Patrick.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/11 05:27PM
    #6   2013/10/11 05:34PM
    calliope

I don't know these people as well as you guys do, but the way I see it is she is a fool to keep hanging on to a guy who is still desperately hanging on to his "dead" wife.

#7   2013/10/11 05:34PM
    BringBackStarr

Sabrina "declined" so much she was adding locales before she exited the room. I dont know if I should feel proud at her innocent routine and getting the freebies----Or feel upset that Emmas College Fund might be depleted...

Sabrina today----Oh No, I couldnt take a free trip to Paris...But a free trip to PARIS AND ROME?...Ok you convinced me......

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/11 05:36PM
    #8   2013/10/11 05:35PM
    ashuri-chan

Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote cardgirl: Um just got done watching on soapnet...Patrick offered to take her after he tore up the tickets. There is not one thing wrong with where she lives and she does have income...nurses make money to. A lot of the people on this show live in apartments. A lot of people in general live in apartments and it has not one thing to do with their income.

she tried to "decline"?....HA!....Thats the oldest trick in the book. If I really declined gifts from male suitors I would be living in Sabrinas apartment building and riding a bus. Instead I have a house and car in my driveway. I just hope Robin gets back before Sabrina wipes out the Drake checking account or gets her school loans paid off by Patrick.

Um wait, what? Do you realize you just described yourself the way you picked on Sabrina?

If you declined the offers of male suitors you would be living like her and yet you didn't and that's why you have a house and a car? Are you saying you are mooching off of other guys to get things in life? That is the very thing you are accusing Sabrina of doing and yet you are flaunting the fact/possible mistake or something that you do it and that's okay?

Honestly your comment and insult makes no sense.

#9   2013/10/11 05:35PM
    cardgirl

Quote BringBackStarr:

My point really was that there is nothing wrong with people who live in apartments...or who ride on buses for that matter. And why does this even matter? Robin is alive, Patrick is not really ready to move on it was just a gesture driven by guilt. I think she has been very understanding and nothing about her behavior thus far indicates that she is in it for the money.

#10   2013/10/11 05:37PM
    BringBackStarr

OUCH...Lots of prickly Sabrina supporters today.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list