List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Did you miss the BEN clue today?...I caught it...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did you miss the BEN clue today?...I caught it...

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/10/10 07:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 08:46AM, Views: 4227, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/12 03:15PM
    Re: Did you miss the BEN clue today?...I caught it...
    givemesoaps

They did a s/l like that on AMC once with Erica Kane. Erica got pregnant when she was young and had an abortion but the doctor took the egg and put it into his wife and she gave birth to Erica's baby. So maybe Britta and Robin are sisters.

#22   2013/10/12 03:51PM
    Bizlet

Quote givemesoaps: They did a s/l like that on AMC once with Erica Kane. Erica got pregnant when she was young and had an abortion but the doctor took the egg and put it into his wife and she gave birth to Erica's baby. So maybe Britta and Robin are sisters.

I am not surprised anything is possible once you enter soap land. I watched AMC on and off for about 15 plus years and I am watching the reboot was it Kendall or Bianca?

#23   2013/10/12 04:39PM
    taramartin

Actually the child was a boy, Josh. He was in Pine Valley a few years and then killed off - they gave his heart to Kendall who needed a transplant. Josh's dad was Jeff Martin. Kendall 's dad was a rapist friend of Erica's dad. Bianca's dad was Travis Montgomery (Jackson's brother)but he (Travis) died. Glad you are interested in the AMC reboot.

#24   2013/10/12 07:45PM
    SusieQ12

I too hope the baby is Britta she seems to care about him now that he is born. She had made a comment months ago that the dad didn't even know
    Or something like that. I hope it's not lulus or Dante's.

#25   2013/10/13 02:44AM
    bigtimesoapfan

Quote butterflycake: Bigtimesoapfan, Maxie may have a bigger place, a baby needs love more than anything. At some point Im sure that Lulu and Dante will get a bigger place. Maxie and Spinelli cant love their child..They rather put friendship with Lulu and Dante before the love of their child. Maxi will get bored being a mom and bored with Spinelli. She only wanted him when Ellie got him. I predict they will get the baby, I hope so, lets see how long it takes before Felicia leaves again and Mack wind up raising little Georgie.
    What makes lulu more deserving. So now she wants a baby? She had (remember after she plotted to get dylan into bed)one with Dylan and decided got even though the family had money and was willing to even raise the baby themselves. But no she just couldn't handle being a mom and so that little life that was inside of her she made a choice and she ended it sn io again why is she more deserving? Maxie loves her baby ishe belongs with her mother

#26   2013/10/13 06:45AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote bigtimesoapfan:
    Quote butterflycake: Bigtimesoapfan, Maxie may have a bigger place, a baby needs love more than anything. At some point Im sure that Lulu and Dante will get a bigger place. Maxie and Spinelli cant love their child..They rather put friendship with Lulu and Dante before the love of their child. Maxi will get bored being a mom and bored with Spinelli. She only wanted him when Ellie got him. I predict they will get the baby, I hope so, lets see how long it takes before Felicia leaves again and Mack wind up raising little Georgie.
    What makes lulu more deserving. So now she wants a baby? She had (remember after she plotted to get dylan into bed)one with Dylan and decided got even though the family had money and was willing to even raise the baby themselves. But no she just couldn't handle being a mom and so that little life that was inside of her she made a choice and she ended it sn io again why is she more deserving? Maxie loves her baby ishe belongs with her mother

Wait, because Lulu had an abortion she should not be allowed to have a child? Did I just board a time machine to another century.
    Legally I do not believe that Lulu and Dante have any rights to "Connie" because Maxie is the biological mother and has not given consent to an adoption, but I am not sure how Lulu having an abortion years ago has anything to do with her abilities as a mother.

#27   2013/10/13 05:37PM
    taramartin

I see a connection. Lulu aborted Dillion's baby even though she had emotional and monetary support. She did not want to carry it and let someone else adopt it. Then when she discovers Maxie miscarried hers and Dante's baby she screams at Maxie for not telling them their baby died. Okay so Dillion's baby was tissue and Dante's was a child??? Maxie could've aborted hers and Spinelli's child to try to carry another Lulu/Dante baby but cared enough not to.

#28   2013/10/14 04:04AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote taramartin: I see a connection. Lulu aborted Dillion's baby even though she had emotional and monetary support. She did not want to carry it and let someone else adopt it. Then when she discovers Maxie miscarried hers and Dante's baby she screams at Maxie for not telling them their baby died. Okay so Dillion's baby was tissue and Dante's was a child??? Maxie could've aborted hers and Spinelli's child to try to carry another Lulu/Dante baby but cared enough not to.

Well when viewing a soap opera or living in the air of the real world I myself choose not to brush with such broad strokes.

#29   2013/10/14 04:26AM
    bigtimesoapfan

[quote]Quote taramartin: I see a connection. Lulu aborted Dillion's baby even though she had emotional and monetary support. She did not want to carry it and let someone else adopt it. Then when she discovers Maxie miscarried hers and Dante's baby she screams at Maxie for not telling them their baby died. Okay so Dillion's baby was tissue and Dantes was a child??? Maxie could've aborted hers and Spinelli's child to try to carry another Lulu/Dante baby but cared enough not
    Exactly. Hearing Lulu berate maxi in the church about the life in her room that was miscarried what's th what's the difference difference what makes a little more deserving to be a mother then what makes a little more deserving to be a mother then maxi the then maxi hearing call maxi unfit and then again thething at the baptism baptism at the hearing Lulu call maxi unfit and then again the thing at the christening just set me just set me off set set me off and agai I personally don't care if we will ever get snatched natural child of our own I hope that Britas baby s and dantestes let Lulu be astestep mom the spelling spelling is the spelling is all messed up it won't let me fix it

#30   2013/10/14 06:50AM
    Bizlet

Quote taramartin: Actually the child was a boy, Josh. He was in Pine Valley a few years and then killed off - they gave his heart to Kendall who needed a transplant. Josh's dad was Jeff Martin. Kendall 's dad was a rapist friend of Erica's dad. Bianca's dad was Travis Montgomery (Jackson's brother)but he (Travis) died. Glad you are interested in the AMC reboot.

Thanks for the AMC info. The reboot starts airing new shows next week.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list