List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Did you miss the BEN clue today?...I caught it...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did you miss the BEN clue today?...I caught it...

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/10/10 07:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 08:46AM, Views: 4126, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/11 01:55PM
    Re: Did you miss the BEN clue today?...I caught it...
    Cynic

Why on earth would Leisl want the clueless Dante as Brittas child's father.

#12   2013/10/11 03:17PM
    iluvtad

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote iluvtad:
    Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote BringBackStarr: Ben IS Brittas bio baby. Why else would Dr.O tell Faison about their grandchild?....NO REASON....

That only leaves the PATERNITY of Ben in question....

Dante is the obvious choice since his "sample" was handy.

I'm calling it-----Ben is Britta and Dantes bio child---further destroying Dante and Lulus marriage.

I don't believe her. She is known for lying. Remember she told Robin that Patrick was Ben's biological father knowing he wasn't?

I considered that...HOWEVER----She is obsessed with all things Faison. Plus he is pretty dangerous. No upside for her to lie to him---and the downside of the lie is he might just get out of jail someday (or worst) REFUSE to ever see her again...No my friends---What we have her is a Britta bio baby and (likely) Dante daddy....I see it taking shape right before our eyes.

I am going to tell you why I agree with you that Ben is Britta & Dante's child, and it is just a hunch, and maybe insignificant, but it made me think Dante is the bio daddy, drum roll pls., here goes...remember when Brit was brought into custody when her mother poisoned Duke, when she was being questioned and Dante was in the room, the way she stared at him a few moments too long, made me think, Darn, the way she is looking at him, like she had something she wished she could tell him, I bet dollars to donuts she wanted to tell him he was bio-daddy...
    That is why I am agreeing with you

But she could have been looking at him that way because she was carrying the Lante baby.

That may be true also, but for some reason I just don't think Lulu is part of the equation. Also, Olbrecht was calling Ben "Caesar" after Faison, indicating he is Faison's grandson, Olbrect also refers to Ben as her grandson knowing Patrick is not the father, that only leaves Britt being the mother to be able to give them a grandchild.

#13   2013/10/11 03:40PM
    bigtimesoapfan

I hope that Brit is the baby momma lol. I want Dante to be the dad Lulu can be a step mom. I don't care if Lulu ever has a biological child.( I know some are thinking Im so mean but hey its a show, it's not real anyway in the long run my opinion is irrelevant). In the church hearing Lulu go on and on about the recently implanted egg as the little life forming in her womb, and knowing what she herself did years before when she too had a little life in her womb, Her calling Maxie unfit yesterday was just the cake topper. lol I guess she forgot about the baby she didn't want. AT least Maxie gave her baby life. Spin needs to move in with Maxie we all know they still love each other. there is no reason they cant provide a stable home and Maxie already has a bigger place then Lulu and Dante.,............................................................................ when is Nicholas going to look at the background in the video and REALIZE It's his other home!! That's the clue I saw today the picture behind Dr Nut Job and Ben

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/11 03:48PM
    #14   2013/10/11 03:55PM
    butterflycake

~) Bigtimesoapfan, Maxie may have a bigger place, a baby needs love more than anything. At some point Im sure that Lulu and Dante will get a bigger place. Maxie and Spinelli cant love their child..They rather put friendship with Lulu and Dante before the love of their child. Maxi will get bored being a mom and bored with Spinelli. She only wanted him when Ellie got him. I predict they will get the baby, I hope so, lets see how long it takes before Felicia leaves again and Mack wind up raising little Georgie.

#15   2013/10/11 04:01PM
    Teri68

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote iluvtad:
    Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote BringBackStarr: Ben IS Brittas bio baby. Why else would Dr.O tell Faison about their grandchild?....NO REASON....

I'm calling it-----Ben is Britta and Dantes bio child---further destroying

Dante and Lulus marriage.

I don't believe her. She is known for lying. Remember she told Robin that Patrick was Ben's biological father knowing he wasn't?

I considered that...HOWEVER----She is obsessed with all things Faison. Plus he is pretty dangerous. No upside for her to lie to him---and the downside of the lie is he might just get out of jail someday (or worst) REFUSE to ever see her again...No my friends---What we have her is a Britta bio baby and (likely) Dante daddy....I see it taking shape right before our eyes.

I am going to tell you why I agree with you that Ben is Britta & Dante's child, and it is just a hunch, and maybe insignificant, but it made me think Dante is the bio daddy, drum roll pls., here goes...remember when Brit was brought into custody when her mother poisoned Duke, when she was being questioned and Dante was in the room, the way she stared at him a few moments too long, made me think, Darn, the way she is looking at him, like she had something she wished she could tell him, I bet dollars to donuts she wanted to tell him he was bio-daddy...

But she could have been looking at him that way because she was carrying the Lante baby.

I agree with you, I think it is more likely Lante's baby as well.

#16   2013/10/11 04:06PM
    Teri68

Quote iluvtad:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote iluvtad:
    Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote jilltidwell:

I'm calling it-----Ben is Britta and Dantes bio child---further destroying Dante and Lulus marriage.

That may be true also, but for some reason I just don't think Lulu is part of the equation. Also, Olbrecht was calling Ben "Caesar" after Faison, indicating he is Faison's grandson, Olbrect also refers to Ben as her grandson knowing Patrick is not the father, that only leaves Britt being the mother to be able to give them a grandchild.

Maybe Britta did not tell her mother of her decision to pass Lante's baby off as her own. Before the ball Britts mother assumed the baby was Patricks.

#17   2013/10/11 04:57PM
    KillerQueen

Quote Mrs. Lansing:
    Quote iluvtad:
    Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote jilltidwell:

Or she wanted to tell Dante Maxie was lying and making fools and worse out of Dante and Lulu

#18   2013/10/11 05:26PM
    cardgirl

Dante's sample was mixed with Lulu's sample.

Mommy dearest tells more lies than Swiss cheese has holes. She could be telling Britt a lie about her even being the mother. She wants Faison so badly, as we've seen, she would do anything to get him...murder, lie, cheat. Anything. They only clue there was, is that Mommy Dearest took the baby to Faison.

#19   2013/10/12 08:51AM
    g-mom

Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:

Do you mean that short snippet in the previews at the end of the 10/10 episode for todays 10/11 episode? I think O is lying the same way she has to Robin, Patrick, and everyone else. She is crazy for Faison, and will try to do anything to "keep" him. My money is still on the Lante embryo.

I'm with you! I think she's lying to Fazon, just like she's lied to her own daughter & everyone else. Thinking that if they share the bond of a grandchild his feelings will sway from Anna to her. Just like how Britt thought that if Patrick was under the impression the baby was his that his love for his son would transfer over to her - WRONG

ITA she would do or say anything to sway Faison,she lied to robin and she,s lying to him too,i believe its lante's embryo

#20   2013/10/12 10:40AM
    Bizlet

Quote g-mom:
    Quote Monkey Mama:
    Quote Mrs. Lansing:

Do you mean that short snippet in the previews at the end of the 10/10 episode for todays 10/11 episode? I think O is lying the same way she has to Robin, Patrick, and everyone else. She is crazy for Faison, and will try to do anything to "keep" him. My money is still on the Lante embryo.

I'm with you! I think she's lying to Fazon, just like she's lied to her own daughter & everyone else. Thinking that if they share the bond of a grandchild his feelings will sway from Anna to her. Just like how Britt thought that if Patrick was under the impression the baby was his that his love for his son would transfer over to her - WRONG

ITA she would do or say anything to sway Faison,she lied to robin and she,s lying to him too,i believe its lante's embryo

I am also starting to think that Britt is Robin's half sister the baby Anna lost when she was being terrorized by the Jerome Family. As creepy as that sounds right up Dr O's alley embryo stealing any way possible and implanting herself. There is no real science to support that theory, but it is a soap I will cut them some slack if it turns out to be the case.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list