List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Did you miss the BEN clue today?...I caught it...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did you miss the BEN clue today?...I caught it...

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/10/10 07:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 08:46AM, Views: 4167, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/10 07:26PM
    Did you miss the BEN clue today?...I caught it...
    BringBackStarr

Ben IS Brittas bio baby. Why else would Dr.O tell Faison about their grandchild?....NO REASON....

That only leaves the PATERNITY of Ben in question....

Dante is the obvious choice since his "sample" was handy.

I'm calling it-----Ben is Britta and Dantes bio child---further destroying Dante and Lulus marriage.

#2   2013/10/10 07:30PM
    Re: Did you miss the BEN clue today?...I caught it...
    BringBackStarr

Of course it would be a longshot-----but Ben could be Britta and Dukes child.

#3   2013/10/10 09:50PM
    jilltidwell

Quote BringBackStarr: Ben IS Brittas bio baby. Why else would Dr.O tell Faison about their grandchild?....NO REASON....

I'm calling it-----Ben is Britta and Dantes bio child---further destroying Dante and Lulus marriage.

I don't believe her. She is known for lying. Remember she told Robin that Patrick was Ben's biological father knowing he wasn't?

#4   2013/10/10 10:52PM
    BringBackStarr

Quote jilltidwell:
    Quote BringBackStarr: Ben IS Brittas bio baby. Why else would Dr.O tell Faison about their grandchild?....NO REASON....

I don't believe her. She is known for lying. Remember she told Robin that Patrick was Ben's biological father knowing he wasn't?

I considered that...HOWEVER----She is obsessed with all things Faison. Plus he is pretty dangerous. No upside for her to lie to him---and the downside of the lie is he might just get out of jail someday (or worst) REFUSE to ever see her again...No my friends---What we have her is a Britta bio baby and (likely) Dante daddy....I see it taking shape right before our eyes.

#5   2013/10/11 03:22AM
    Bizlet

Obrecht is just desperate for Fasion affection. We saw that yesterday he wants Anna's he does not love Obrecht so all her devotion has been for nothing. I still think Obretcht swiped one of Lante's embryos' and implanted Brit.

#6   2013/10/11 05:11AM
    MeMaRose

I'm wondering if Ben could be Robert's child. Dr. O had access to him while he was comatose.
    Robin could be babysitting her half brother.

#7   2013/10/11 06:26AM
    Mrs. Lansing

Do you mean that short snippet in the previews at the end of the 10/10 episode for todays 10/11 episode? I think O is lying the same way she has to Robin, Patrick, and everyone else. She is crazy for Faison, and will try to do anything to "keep" him. My money is still on the Lante embryo.

#8   2013/10/11 08:11AM
    Monkey Mama

Quote Mrs. Lansing:

Do you mean that short snippet in the previews at the end of the 10/10 episode for todays 10/11 episode? I think O is lying the same way she has to Robin, Patrick, and everyone else. She is crazy for Faison, and will try to do anything to "keep" him. My money is still on the Lante embryo.

I'm with you! I think she's lying to Fazon, just like she's lied to her own daughter & everyone else. Thinking that if they share the bond of a grandchild his feelings will sway from Anna to her. Just like how Britt thought that if Patrick was under the impression the baby was his that his love for his son would transfer over to her - WRONG

#9   2013/10/11 12:26PM
    iluvtad

Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote jilltidwell:

I considered that...HOWEVER----She is obsessed with all things Faison. Plus he is pretty dangerous. No upside for her to lie to him---and the downside of the lie is he might just get out of jail someday (or worst) REFUSE to ever see her again...No my friends---What we have her is a Britta bio baby and (likely) Dante daddy....I see it taking shape right before our eyes.

I am going to tell you why I agree with you that Ben is Britta & Dante's child, and it is just a hunch, and maybe insignificant, but it made me think Dante is the bio daddy, drum roll pls., here goes...remember when Brit was brought into custody when her mother poisoned Duke, when she was being questioned and Dante was in the room, the way she stared at him a few moments too long, made me think, Darn, the way she is looking at him, like she had something she wished she could tell him, I bet dollars to donuts she wanted to tell him he was bio-daddy...
    That is why I am agreeing with you

#10   2013/10/11 01:25PM
    Mrs. Lansing

Quote iluvtad:
    Quote BringBackStarr:
    Quote jilltidwell:

I am going to tell you why I agree with you that Ben is Britta & Dante's child, and it is just a hunch, and maybe insignificant, but it made me think Dante is the bio daddy, drum roll pls., here goes...remember when Brit was brought into custody when her mother poisoned Duke, when she was being questioned and Dante was in the room, the way she stared at him a few moments too long, made me think, Darn, the way she is looking at him, like she had something she wished she could tell him, I bet dollars to donuts she wanted to tell him he was bio-daddy...
    That is why I am agreeing with you

But she could have been looking at him that way because she was carrying the Lante baby.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list