List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: who think Sam will make the first move??????

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who think Sam will make the first move??????

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/30 09:27PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/31 06:09PM, Views: 359, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/10/30 09:27PM
    who think Sam will make the first move??????
    onegirloneboy

I think Jason's bee nbeating around hte bush..Damn it just kiss her already.I think Sam will be the one to kiss Jason first.And i hope Liz is standing there ease dropping like alway's!!!!

#2   2006/10/31 09:03AM
    Re: who think Sam will make the first move??????
    cherturn

Sam eves drops too ya know. By the way everyone in Port Charles does.

#3   2006/10/31 09:55AM
    JaSam4eva

I was hoping he would ask her to move back with him. Sam is stupid for wanting to go back to work at the police station . If she is in-love with a mobster, she shouldn't associate her self with anything that has to do with cops. Dah, she should know by now how demented Rick is . Of course he is going to try to set her up. How can she not see that.

#4   2006/10/31 10:06AM
    Rebel030304

Quote JaSam4eva: I was hoping he would ask her to move back with him. Sam is stupid for wanting to go back to work at the police station . If she is in-love with a mobster, she shouldn't associate her self with anything that has to do with cops. Dah, she should know by now how demented Rick is . Of course he is going to try to set her up. How can she not see that.

she does not see that because she is dingy but don't be mad i like her and all but really she's not the brightest crayon in the box. or maybe she is so super smart it's part of her "master plan" he he NOT

#5   2006/10/31 05:50PM
    Crater#5

Jason have never needed hints before. You miss her man stick that tongue down her mouth, and I bet things will get heated fast. Best get it when you can because Lizzard will be hanging around, whining for Jason to help with this or that. I am still hoping that baby is Lucky's, and let Jason and sam have their own kids.

#6   2006/10/31 06:09PM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote Crater#5: Jason have never needed hints before. You miss her man stick that tongue down her mouth, and I bet things will get heated fast. Best get it when you can because Lizzard will be hanging around, whining for Jason to help with this or that. I am still hoping that baby is Lucky's, and let Jason and sam have their own kids.

i think sam would be the one to make the first move but i'm hoping it will be jason... and liz will see them kissing.
    BTW, i like that new name for liz: Lizzard

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list