List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What do you think they will do with Laura's character in 4 weeks?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What do you think they will do with Laura's character in 4 weeks?

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/30 09:23PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/06 10:58AM, Views: 616, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/30 09:23PM
    What do you think they will do with Laura's character in 4 weeks?
    onegirloneboy

Do you think they will kill her off.since ls49 only works once? What do you think will happen to her supposably? To much drama in the family...I hope they do not kill her off,but i know she is on only 4weeks.that sucks,plus i can not wait to hear her secret

#2   2006/10/31 03:24AM
    Re: What do you think they will do with Laura's character in 4 weeks?
    jcrobinson

I'm guessing that after she reconnects with the people in Port Chuckles that are significant to her and to creating new storylines, she'll have another psychotic break and go back in a catatonic state. Luke will force himself to move on permanently with Tracy or whomever. It will be heartbreaking, to be sure.

That way, if Genie ever wants to come back, or if the powers that be ever sweeten the pot enough to bring her back, she certainly can.

They can never permanently kill off Laura, until, God forbid, Genie Francis dies.

#3   2006/10/31 05:36AM
    jasonlover

I can only imagine what they will do with her sl. I think this could be a way for Luke to be leaving the show,.

#4   2006/10/31 05:44AM
    Rebel030304

I think Luke will take her somewhere to save her sanity and that they will pop in every once in a while that way she is not dead and neither is Luke but they will be able to come and go. Which if you look over the years that is how it's worked with them.

#5   2006/10/31 06:03AM
    wishingIwasSam

Well we know she has a secret. It's looking like Sam is going to turn out to be her daughter and Nik's sister (twins). I also heard that Luke and Laura get remarried. That would be awesome! GH cannot kill Laura off, they promised her they wouldn't. They will leave it open for her to return, so I believe she will go off to get psychiatric help so she doesn't lose it again. That way she can come and go from the show, which will be really great!

#6   2006/10/31 06:06AM
    toorobbin

Whatever they do, I hope they treat Genie Francis with the respect, she deserves.

#7   2006/11/04 07:22AM
    R.J.

I thought that they would put her back in a catonic state but, they said that she would return to that if something got her so upset.I think that would defeat the purpose .If I was a writer for GH I would leave the door open why cant they keep her alive and give her time to get her heart and mind together.I think to let her leave her children and Luke would be wrong. Luke is always disappearing why cant he be with her and keep lines open for her to come back and be around for her family.I think the day that this happens it will break peoples hearts.I dont know if it's better to have someone you lost come back and than they are gone again.I would not handle that too well,I dont know who would.?I know as the actress maybe she has decided not to stay for longer than her four weeks. I am glad I got to see her I think she is great.

#8   2006/11/04 07:48AM
    LMaycroft

I read somewhere that Laura has an unexpected reaction to Lulu's choice to have an abortion. Later,asks someone to help her research something.. I just dont want Sam to be the long lost daughter.. That storyline should be done with Alexis being her mother and not revisted IMO I just want alot of GF if shes only here for four weeks than use that time to make our days better LOL..

#9   2006/11/04 09:09AM
    toorobbin

I don't think, they have s/l left any more for Sam and Alexis.

If Laura does, indeed turn out to be Sam's mother, there are numerous s/l that could happen.

I'm not, crazy about the possibility of Scottie being Sam's father though.

I never even thought, about him.

What they should have is Laura go to Amsterdam for her recovery.

This way, when Tony Geary takes his six month vacation from G.H., he can always say, he taking care of Laura.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/11/04 09:10AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list