List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Diane is sexy to be her age

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Diane is sexy to be her age

Started by GHstarBodyguard at 2013/10/09 02:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 09:14AM, Views: 1079, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/09 02:37PM
    Diane is sexy to be her age
    GHstarBodyguard

At 51 years old Diane is just as sexy as any young actress on GH,i love her body too with those nice sized breast.She is also a damn good actress.....Just thought i'd say this.

#2   2013/10/09 06:32PM
    Re: Diane is sexy to be her age
    vickidink

I agree that she is still very attractive and she pulls off the sarcastic comedic and "loose" character traits like no one else on the show can (well maybe with the exception of Frodd)

#3   2013/10/09 06:35PM
    calliope

Sexy is not just an age or look, it's an attitude and a vibe. She does have that.

#4   2013/10/09 10:37PM
    RobynH

Quote GHstarBodyguard: At 51 years old Diane is just as sexy as any young actress on GH,i love her body too with those nice sized breast.She is also a damn good actress.....Just thought i'd say this.

I agree she looks great, especially when she doesn't have on heavy make up. However, you have aged her 10 years. Maura West is only 41. Her bday is April 27, 1972.

#5   2013/10/10 05:57AM
    ransomha

Quote calliope: Sexy is not just an age or look, it's an attitude and a vibe. She does have that.

She looks good but she is cold and heartless. Turn off for me. ( the character not the actress )

#6   2013/10/10 05:58AM
    ransomha

Quote RobynH:
    Quote GHstarBodyguard: At 51 years old Diane is just as sexy as any young actress on GH,i love her body too with those nice sized breast.She is also a damn good actress.....Just thought i'd say this.

I agree she looks great, especially when she doesn't have on heavy make up. However, you have aged her 10 years. Maura West is only 41. Her bday is April 27, 1972.

Talking about Diane not Ava,

#7   2013/10/10 07:13AM
    lulujaz

yes the actress who plays Diane, CH, is one hot sexy mama. Loved her with Max MW who plays Ava is a smoking cougar with Morgan. Age is indeed just a number and sexy is all about attitude which both of these women have in spades.

#8   2013/10/10 08:03AM
    calliope

Quote ransomha:
    Quote RobynH:

Talking about Diane not Ava,

Sometimes when an actor is on different soaps you forget the current name. When I first started watching GH every time Carly was referred to I thought they meant Maura!

#9   2013/10/10 01:44PM
    GHstarBodyguard

All good responses,and i agree that sexiness,TRUE sexiness is the character,attitude and confidence of the person.That is TRUE sexiness

#10   2013/10/10 04:33PM
    Rena54

I love Diane she cracks me up. I am waiting for more scenes with her and Alexis they are comical.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list