List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: If you were a GH writer, what would you do?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

If you were a GH writer, what would you do?

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/10/09 04:12AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 08:58AM, Views: 917, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/10/09 04:12AM
    If you were a GH writer, what would you do?
    Hyatt4Life

This is a very fun thread of what changes that you would make as a GH writer. Here is my list.

1. I would bring back Federal Prosecuter John Durant. And I would pair John Durant with Barbara Jean "Bobbie" Spencer. John Durant is Carly's father and he was played by Corbin Bernsen. Corbin's mother the legendary Ms. Jeanne Cooper from The Young and The Restless just passed so I think this would be good for Corbin to get back to work to kind of take his mind off his lost.

2. Bring back Ted King as Lorenzo Alcazar and pair him with Carly. I would do just about anything to get Carly away from that monster Franco.

3. Hire Victoria Rowell,
    her character will be the new mayor of Port Charles. This show needs more diversity. And I would pair her with Michael "Sonny" Corinthos. I think that Victoria Rowell a.k.a. Drucilla Barber Winters from The Young and The Restless, and Maurice Benard would have amazing chemistry.

4. Pair Franco with Olivia. He has a mental disability and she sees visions sounds like the perfect couple to me.

5. Pair Michael with Sabrina. After Patrick breaks Sabrina's heart, she will need someone to turn to and I think that Michael could be the man to mend her broken heart.

6. Bring back Brenda and pair her with Carlos. I think that those two would look cute together.

7. Reunite Morgan and Kiki.

8. Bring back Dr. Noah Drake and pair him with Ava Jerome.

9. Bring back Claudia Zacchara just so Michael can whack her with that axe handle again.

10. Bring back Courtney Matthews Corinthos and reunite her with Nikolas and their son Spencer.

11. Kill off Brit, Dr. O, Jerry Jacks, and Faison.

12. Make Ben a Spencer/Falconeri-Corinthos and get him back to his parents ASAP.

13. Have Dante and Lulu sue for full custody of Connie and win. Maxie doesn't deserve to be a mother after all that she has pulled.

14. Keep Spinelli with Ellie.

15. Bring back Dr. Emily Quartermaine and pair her with Greg Vaughn's Lucky.

16. Pair Max with Epiphany.

17. Pair Milo with Liz.

18. Keep Julian in Alexis' orbit.

19. Pair Dr. Silas Clay with Samantha Morgan.

20. Pair Lucas (Carly and Sam's brother ) with Felix.

21. Keep Kevin and Lucy together.

22. Pair Ric Lansing with Diane Miller.

23. Bring back Sonny's mother Adela and reunite her with Sonny's father Mike.

24. Put Jasper Jacks back with Skye Quartermaine.

25. Reunite Stefan Cassadine with Laura Spencer. I loved their chemistry together.

26. Keep Luke with Tracey. I love their dynamic as a couple.

27. Put Scott Baldwin with Coutrney's mom Jeannine Matthews.

28. Put AJ with Maxie so he can make her life miserable. AJ is known for falling off the wagon and being unfaithful and he is definitely a liar. And this is the kind of man that Maxie deserves after what she has done to Lante.

29. Bring back Faith Roscoe and pair her with Frisco Jones.

30. Keep Mac and Felicia together.

31. Keep Duke Lavery and Anna Devane-Lavery together.

32. Put Ethan Lovett Spencer with Kristina Davis Corinthos.

33. Reunite Scrubs.

34. Reunite Robert Scorpio with Holly Sutton.

35. Bring back Dr. Alan Quartermaine and reunite him with Monica and their family.

* 36. Make sure everyone in Port Charles is happy and keep the violence to a mininum (sp?).

* Here is my list of things that I would do as a GH writer, please feel free to include yours.

#2   2013/10/09 09:21AM
    Re: If you were a GH writer, what would you do?
    Axl Rose

I like your scenario #3, #5, #15, #24, #30, #31, and #35 the most but the other scenarios I am not really too crazy about

#3   2013/10/09 09:29AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Hyatt4Life: This is a very fun thread of what changes that you would make as a GH writer. Here is my list.

1. I would bring back Federal Prosecuter John Durant. And I would pair John Durant with Barbara Jean "Bobbie" Spencer. John Durant is Carly's father and he was played by Corbin Bernsen. Corbin's mother the legendary Ms. Jeanne Cooper from The Young and The Restless just passed so I think this would be good for Corbin to get back to work to kind of take his mind off his lost.

2. Bring back Ted King as Lorenzo Alcazar and pair him with Carly. I would do just about anything to get Carly away from that monster Franco.

3. Hire Victoria Rowell,
    her character will be the new mayor of Port Charles. This show needs more diversity. And I would pair her with Michael "Sonny" Corinthos. I think that Victoria Rowell a.k.a. Drucilla Barber Winters from The Young and The Restless, and Maurice Benard would have amazing chemistry.

4. Pair Franco with Olivia. He has a mental disability and she sees visions sounds like the perfect couple to me.

5. Pair Michael with Sabrina. After Patrick breaks Sabrina's heart, she will need someone to turn to and I think that Michael could be the man to mend her broken heart.

6. Bring back Brenda and pair her with Carlos. I think that those two would look cute together.

7. Reunite Morgan and Kiki.

8. Bring back Dr. Noah Drake and pair him with Ava Jerome.

9. Bring back Claudia Zacchara just so Michael can whack her with that axe handle again.

10. Bring back Courtney Matthews Corinthos and reunite her with Nikolas and their son Spencer.

11. Kill off Brit, Dr. O, Jerry Jacks, and Faison.

12. Make Ben a Spencer/Falconeri-Corinthos and get him back to his parents ASAP.

13. Have Dante and Lulu sue for full custody of Connie and win. Maxie doesn't deserve to be a mother after all that she has pulled.

14. Keep Spinelli with Ellie.

15. Bring back Dr. Emily Quartermaine and pair her with Greg Vaughn's Lucky.

16. Pair Max with Epiphany.

17. Pair Milo with Liz.

18. Keep Julian in Alexis' orbit.

19. Pair Dr. Silas Clay with Samantha Morgan.

20. Pair Lucas (Carly and Sam's brother ) with Felix.

21. Keep Kevin and Lucy together.

22. Pair Ric Lansing with Diane Miller.

23. Bring back Sonny's mother Adela and reunite her with Sonny's father Mike.

24. Put Jasper Jacks back with Skye Quartermaine.

25. Reunite Stefan Cassadine with Laura Spencer. I loved their chemistry together.

26. Keep Luke with Tracey. I love their dynamic as a couple.

27. Put Scott Baldwin with Coutrney's mom Jeannine Matthews.

28. Put AJ with Maxie so he can make her life miserable. AJ is known for falling off the wagon and being unfaithful and he is definitely a liar. And this is the kind of man that Maxie deserves after what she has done to Lante.

29. Bring back Faith Roscoe and pair her with Frisco Jones.

30. Keep Mac and Felicia together.

31. Keep Duke Lavery and Anna Devane-Lavery together.

32. Put Ethan Lovett Spencer with Kristina Davis Corinthos.

33. Reunite Scrubs.

34. Reunite Robert Scorpio with Holly Sutton.

35. Bring back Dr. Alan Quartermaine and reunite him with Monica and their family.

* 36. Make sure everyone in Port Charles is happy and keep the violence to a mininum (sp?).

* Here is my list of things that I would do as a GH writer, please feel free to include yours.

I actually have a website for you to join but that is only if you are interested in joining, think about it, it is another fan fiction site where you get to start your own show, your own soap and it is a really good site trust me, it is called TopTV, and the perfect way to find out about TopTV is by searching it in the Google search engine but you have to type in the search engine "TopTV Zetaboards" and it will take you right to the website and as soon as you are there, to register, it is completely free

And trust me the people at TopTV are very welcoming

And on TopTV you get to be the head writer for your own show

And there are a lot of soaps on TopTV like people creating their own soaps from scratch and then there's Days of our Lives fan fics, Young and the Restless fan fics, Bold and the Beautiful fan fics

And on TopTV once you start your own show you basically post up episodes each and every day but at the same time no one has even attempted to start an OLTL fan fic on TopTV or even a General Hospital fan fic but maybe if you join TopTV then maybe you could be the first one to do so

How do I know so much about TopTV? Well that is because I am a member of TopTV because I am the head writer for my own show, my show being Restless Style which is a Young and the Restless fan fic

But if you join TopTV, perhaps you could be the head writer for your own GH soap by starting up one yourself

#4   2013/10/09 10:18AM
    alikat

I would sit down with the EP and Maurice Benard and convince both of them that Sonny needs a WAKE UP. He needs to go to jail for at minimum 1 year. Maurice needs to be offscreen other than the rare once a month scenes where someone visits him in prison for that full year.

Then when he gets out of jail Maurice Benard is rejuvenated by doing other projects and getting out of Sonny's head for a while. The writers then really make a change in Sonny. Maybe he actually DOES lose his organization to the Jeromes or maybe Johnny Zachara get out of jail at the same time and takes over his territory. Sonny gets out of jail and truly goes legit!!!

And he buys Jax's half of the Metro Court and we see Sonny/Carly hi-jinx all the time.

#5   2013/10/09 03:56PM
    mauimama

If I were a GH writer- I'd QUIT before I was run out of town on a rail!!!! Obviously the writers think they're brilliant when in fact they are gawd awful with their idiot s/l's that most of us just FF thru every day..

#6   2013/10/09 07:46PM
    jl4ever

1) Rebuild the Hardy/Webber and Baldwin families.
    2) Kill off Olivia, Rafe, Taylor, Spinelli, Shawn, and TJ.
    Write a prison story for Sonny where he is framed for murder by Ava and Julian.
    4) Write character driven stories that make sense and are NOT agenda or actor BS.
    5) Write Carly, Ava, Sam, and Maxie as the bad girls and not heroines. Let these ladies win some and lose some, but out their dirty laundry.
    6) Kill off Luke. I don't care how or why, just kill the child killing rapist off my TV screen.
    7) Write Laura Baldwin as taking over Metro-Court Hotel and Crimson magazine with Lucy Coe, while Serena and Maxie work for both women.
    Carly needs to lose it all (men and money).
    9) Write AJ with a ruthlessness and in love with one woman that is NOT Carly.
    10) Give Elizabeth Webber back her backbone so that she never takes Lucky or Nik back.
    11) Write powerful stories and romance and not make the show ALL about an individual pairing.
    12) Bring on some hot sexy men!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/09 07:48PM
    #7   2013/10/13 11:51AM
    Axl Rose

Quote jl4ever: 1) Rebuild the Hardy/Webber and Baldwin families.
    4) Write character driven stories that make sense and are NOT agenda or actor BS.
    5) Write Carly, Ava, Sam, and Maxie as the bad girls and not heroines. Let these ladies win some and lose some, but out their dirty laundry.
    6) Kill off Luke. I don't care how or why, just kill the child killing rapist off my TV screen.
    7) Write Laura Baldwin as taking over Metro-Court Hotel and Crimson magazine with Lucy Coe, while Serena and Maxie work for both women.
    10) Give Elizabeth Webber back her backbone so that she never takes Lucky or Nik back.
    11) Write powerful stories and romance and not make the show ALL about an individual pairing.

Bring back more men in the 20s/30s age limit like Lucky, Ethan, Dillon Quartermaine, etc.

But I would also bring back Jax too

But even more so I would bring back such characters like Emily, Georgie, etc.

#8   2013/10/13 07:32PM
    lovelyliz

I agree with all of yours especially number 12 & 10. No way Liz needs to take him back he is a bore let Britt have him because both of them are boring. They do nothing for a story is like watching paint dry. When they come on my TV goes off. RC writing is boring and it takes too long to get to whatever he is doing to enjoy the story about time it reaches it's peak I'm not interested in it anymore. GH wants to keep RC around.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/13 07:38PM
    #9   2013/10/14 07:37AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Axl Rose:

Bring back more men in the 20s/30s age limit like Lucky, Ethan, Dillon Quartermaine, etc.

But I would also bring back Jax too

But even more so I would bring back such characters like Emily, Georgie, etc.

Because by doing this...GH's ratings will go up like no one's business

#10   2013/10/14 08:58AM
    samjam

Bring back Faith Roscoe....loved her pair her with Sonny
    they can go head to head against Ava and Julian.....

Michael needs a huge love story, very emotional....the one with Kiki (hate that name) is boring.....they do everything on soaps too slow except sex which they do too fast...Has be be someone new....

Bring back Johnny Zaccarra.....pair him with anyone but people too old for him....maybe Johnny and Kristina,bring her back too.....

Bring back Connie, already miss her.....pair her with Julian.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list