List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Team Maxie!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Team Maxie!!!

Started by Kat Cordova at 2013/10/09 03:02AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 12:49PM, Views: 1782, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/10/09 06:32PM
    Re: Team Maxie!!!
    dafyduc

Team Maxie(spixie) all the way!! Hurry and don't miss out on too much more time with little Georgie

#22   2013/10/10 08:23AM
    snbtwistoffate

Spinelli should get custody and move on with out Maxie.

#23   2013/10/15 08:44AM
    JaneDoe

I'm team Maxie all the way!

IMO, while totally misguided as usual and WRONG.... Maxie's head and heart was in the right place. She even gave it all she had to let HER baby stay with Lulu and Dante for THEIR sake. It wasn't until she the secret was out and I think she KNEW there was no way she'd ever get to see HER baby again after what she did... that she decided with Spin that they should claim their child. Her BFF already hates her, why let her raise her child NOW? I do understand how hard this would be in reality for Lulu and Dante to have to give up their child and I think it's natural for them to want to fight.... but NuLulu has me feeling NOTHING for her. I can't help but think I might feel differently if JMB was still playing Lulu.

While I do want Maxie to have her baby along with Spin.... I in NO WAY want a Spixie reunion! Please don't go there. Let Spin and Ellie stay in a recurring status, background characters and please give Maxie a REAL man to bring out her passion and FIRE.

#24   2013/10/15 12:35PM
    Jigglea

TEAM MAXIE!!!!!! *fist pump*

#25   2013/10/15 12:49PM
    iluvtad

I am just not having warm fuzzy feelings for Lante, Lulu is acting like a shrew shrew, and I am voting Team Spixie! Claim your baby Georgie, Maxie!

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list