List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Team Maxie!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Team Maxie!!!

Started by Kat Cordova at 2013/10/09 03:02AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 12:49PM, Views: 1719, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/09 12:54PM
    Re: Team Maxie!!!
    lulujaz

The baby belongs with the bio parents. Maxie had good intentions. Lante treated her like dirt as soon as she delivered. IMO Maxie acted like more of a friend to them than they to her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/09 12:57PM
    #12   2013/10/09 12:56PM
    fan2soapz

I thought after reading spoilers that I would be heartbroken about lulu losing her baby..... However I do now want Maxie to have her baby girl. She only gave her up for the love of her best friend.

#13   2013/10/09 01:06PM
    iluvtad

I also think this is a nobrainer, Maxie & Spinelli are the bio parents, baby Georgie belongs with them. If they were felons or proven to be unfit parents then I would think otherwise, that is not the case.
    Yes, Lante will be heartbroken, of course they are not monsters, but the quicker they let the baby go, the better off they will be. They can go on with their lives, and find another surrogate, although I doubt if they will want to go down that road again, but unless baby Ben is really theirs they have little choices as Lulu messed up their chances to adopt an unrelated child.

#14   2013/10/09 01:08PM
    g-mom

Quote Kat Cordova: Am I the only one that understands Maxie? I can only imagine how heart wrenching her decision was. I think it was the first entirely selfless act I've ever seen from her! She's a well known screw up and just wanted to make good on her word for once! Lulu and Dante are so selfish in their own feelings they can't see the tremendous sacrifice Maxie made. I feel awful if baby Connie/Georgie has to live with parents that don't allow for mistakes.

Itotally agree with everything you said,was about to post something similar then I saw yours,she was willing to give LANTE her little girl just to keep her word and not hurt her friend,it reall erks me that they cant see how totally UNSELFISH that was and the way they are talking to her,makes them look so mean and selfish

#15   2013/10/09 01:18PM
    g-mom

Iknow this is soap land,and this is the way soap operas work,but Lulu should have never asked her best friend to carry her child anyway,unless one of them were going to disappear forever,i believe a surrogate should be a complete stranger some one you don't intend to have longterm relationship with,even if the baby had ended up being Lante's I think there would have still been problems and I am also TEAM MAXIE

#16   2013/10/09 01:48PM
    Nita Lou

Quote Bizlet: I agree that Maxie did what she did with good intentions. I have never disliked Liv more than yesterday. She was able to forgive Sonny shooting Dante in the chest, but she can't understand Maxie confusion.

Amen and amen. Liv was very Cruel yesterday, not her place to speak to Spixie the way she did IMO. Connie/Georgie belongs with her bio parents. Who has more heart than Spixie willing to give up their child to make Lulu happy!
    Lante has treated Spixie like dog dirt.. esp Lulu. What kind of parent would she be, all she's thinking about is herself. Good parents teach their children there are two sides to every story. Lulu has shown it's her way or the highway... very selfish, heartless person.

#17   2013/10/09 01:50PM
    Miz M

"Really, Olivia? You're going to sit in judgment of me? In that case, why don't you tell me how it feels to betray YOUR best friend, and cousin, by pursuing her man?" is what Maxie should have said to Olivia.

#18   2013/10/09 02:35PM
    BeautifulLuv...

I Love Maxie & Spinelli I hope when all this is over they find there way back to each other as a couple. I also believe Maxie was made her decision with good intention however now that the truth is out I believe she should be the one raising her daughter her & Spinelli. I don't care for Lulu and Danta I hope when Lulu lose the custody battle she leave visit her brothers or mom because she just think everybody is suppose to fall at her mercy. Danta need to grow up and be a man, & stop gone along with everything Lulu want he know in his heart he really don't want raise Spinelli child.

#19   2013/10/09 02:42PM
    Teri68

Yeah! I am also team Maxie, I think she thought in her own way she was doing the right thing; with that said I believe Dante and LuLu are self absorbed. Remember LuLu said Maxie has no back bone, well Maxie proved she has one today! "We want our child "

#20   2013/10/09 05:44PM
    portcharles1

I believe that all this could have been avoided if she would have told the truth from the start then maybe it wouldn't have gone this far.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list