List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Team Maxie!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Team Maxie!!!

Started by Kat Cordova at 2013/10/09 03:02AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 12:49PM, Views: 1800, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/09 03:02AM
    Team Maxie!!!
    Kat Cordova

Am I the only one that understands Maxie? I can only imagine how heart wrenching her decision was. I think it was the first entirely selfless act I've ever seen from her! She's a well known screw up and just wanted to make good on her word for once! Lulu and Dante are so selfish in their own feelings they can't see the tremendous sacrifice Maxie made. I feel awful if baby Connie/Georgie has to live with parents that don't allow for mistakes.

#2   2013/10/09 04:30AM
    Re: Team Maxie!!!
    taramartin

I also believe that Maxie's mistakes were made with the best of intentions.

#3   2013/10/09 04:55AM
    Bizlet

I agree that Maxie did what she did with good intentions. I have never disliked Liv more than yesterday. She was able to forgive Sonny shooting Dante in the chest, but she can't understand Maxie confusion.

#4   2013/10/09 05:12AM
    papaya

I feel everyone's pain in this situation but I find the new Lulu, as good an actress as she is, unsympathetic and unbelievable. I don't feel the connection between her and Dante, nor with Maxi. The only one she really bonded with was Milo and that's probably because in reality she's a new character and has no connection to those old relationships. On the other hand the new dead kate/connie totally became the new kate/connie and I miss her.
    That being said, Maxi is the biological mother, even if Lulu would be better.
    Seems like a no brainer to me.

#5   2013/10/09 06:51AM
    soapfan58

wow, I agree, but the acting the last few days is like the actors know their contract is up , really not the emotions from real parents

#6   2013/10/09 06:53AM
    Bizlet

Just speculation on my part. Lante hired Alexis so that means that Spixie will hire Diane they have baby Connie/Georgie in no time at all.

#7   2013/10/09 09:11AM
    butterflycake

Team Maxie, I agree she should have her baby back. Not because she would be a better parent. Mack would wind up raising little georgie. But one thing keeps getting repeated is that Maxeie's intentions were good, she wanted them to have a baby. Now that the truth is out, why has her intentions chan? That is what pissing people off. Spinelli and her said in church, she is yours LuLu. I do agree that I have gotten so use to seeing the new LuLu that played Abby on Y&r so many years, Im not feeling her acting on show. She is getting better.

#8   2013/10/09 09:30AM
    vickidink

Maxie and Spinelli may be naïve but they realize that with the situation being what it is now and the reaction of Lulu and Dante when the truth came out, if they allow Lulu and Dante to adopt Baby Connie it is doubtful that Maxie and Spinelli will be able to have access to Baby Connie like they would have if the truth had not come out. As Godparents, they would have played a large role in Baby Connie's life. No doubt in my mind if Lulu and Dante adopt Connie, Maxie and Spinelli won't be allowed much, if any, contact with Baby Connie.

#9   2013/10/09 12:19PM
    RobynH

Quote Kat Cordova: Am I the only one that understands Maxie? I can only imagine how heart wrenching her decision was. I think it was the first entirely selfless act I've ever seen from her! She's a well known screw up and just wanted to make good on her word for once! Lulu and Dante are so selfish in their own feelings they can't see the tremendous sacrifice Maxie made. I feel awful if baby Connie/Georgie has to live with parents that don't allow for mistakes.

I'm am totally Team Maxie especially after Lulu did everything but spit in her after she found out the truth.

#10   2013/10/09 12:43PM
    Victor Fanatic

The baby belongs with the biological parents.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list