List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Lets guess??? What will or who will ruin Carly's and Jax's wedding?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lets guess??? What will or who will ruin Carly's and Jax's wedding?

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/30 09:13PM
    Latest post: 2006/11/06 03:44PM, Views: 782, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/11/02 03:20PM
    Re: Lets guess??? What will or who will ruin Carly's and Jax's wedding?
    BabyBlueEyes

here's my guess. everyone says it's helena. i don't know what she'll do (if it's her), but my other guess is... LAURA!
    you're all thinking "what!?" yeah it sounds kinda nuts, but here's what i'm thinking. i think she'll think laura will be so moved (like she is right now already) and she won't want anyone to be married on her wedding day. maybe she's been waiting to get married and she feels like she should be the one getting married so she doesn't want anyone (carjax) getting married on that day. it's just a thought though

#12   2006/11/03 03:22PM
    JASAM FAN

my guess is helena because she'll find out jax took the "heir" (so we think). she might want to do something to jax to make sure he doesn't take spencer/john again.

i doubt thast's going to happen, but i just wanted to come up witha wild s/l.

#13   2006/11/04 12:10PM
    sweetcheeks2146

ok so i really know who will stop carly and jaxs wedding. i think ppl should leave them alone and let them be married. um and if they make Helena find out about spencer at the same time as the wedding thats tacky i mean they could come up w something better. at least i think. it would be great if carly justs decides that the time isnt right and that she loves sonny. i want sonny to b w carly and i want jax to be w liz wouldnt that be weird. there not related or anything so why not..

#14   2006/11/04 01:01PM
    Honey Bun

Okay i think it will be Max. Remember he has a crush on Carly. It would not bother him as much if she were to marry Sonny again because he is his boss. But Jax is a big nooo and i don't think he would ever let that happen. LOL

#15   2006/11/05 07:15AM
    BabyBlueEyes

Quote ex-michel: It's gonna be Luke & Laura -

But not intentionally though-

Now that Laura has proposed (we all know Luke will accept) they will plan their wedding for -
    You guessed it-
    Their anniversary
    Nov. 16th.
    When else?
    Duh!!!

Luke will not let Caroline ruin his angel's special day!!!

Jax and Carly will have to reschedule their nuptials (if they even happen at all).

i said laura at first, then i said luke and laura, but your guess is better. luke would prob. stop it himself.

#16   2006/11/06 10:52AM
    sweetcheeks2146

but i read that luke knows that Ls49 is temporary so he knows laura is leaving so lukes not gonna marry laura. He wont divorce tracy and he would have to to marry laura so that dosnt make any sense

#17   2006/11/06 11:44AM
    FANofGH

Quote sweetcheeks2146: but i read that luke knows that Ls49 is temporary so he knows laura is leaving so lukes not gonna marry laura. He wont divorce tracy and he would have to to marry laura so that dosnt make any sense

i guess we'll all just have to wait and see what happens.

#18   2006/11/06 03:44PM
    toorobbin

I think, you may be right.

After all, he's still married to Tracy.

He'll just get someone to marry them.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list