List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: everyone hates Sonny because?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

everyone hates Sonny because?

Started by mindysuu at 2013/10/05 05:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/05 07:58AM, Views: 286, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/10/05 05:47AM
    everyone hates Sonny because?
    mindysuu

Every one hates Sonny for being in the mob, and wants him out....there's no out of the mob....it's do or die. And Sonny has not killed any innocent people, or babies.

Yet I see so many people on here.....likes Julian, who is also a mobster. In fact he would have let baby Danny die just to bring down the quatermaine and Sonny, but it's team Julian.

Julian Jerome, is a very ruthless man, Sonny is family man, who only strikes when that family is threaten.

I choose Sonny.....and since Carly is a mob wife, she need to be back with Sonny, after all she is the only one who can calm him down or make him take his meds. Plus they are hot hot hot together.

Or...Johnny and Carly
    Or.....Nik and Carly

But not Julian, I can't see Carly turning on Sonny, or her boys for a relationship with Julian. Especially of he is planning on using Morgan to hurt Sonny.

#2   2013/10/05 07:55AM
    Re: everyone hates Sonny because?
    taramartin

I love Sonny. Not that I would in real life. In Port Charles, it seems like he protects the town from more evil mobsters. Does anyone know what his actual mob business is - besides coffee? We know he will not get involved with drugs and gave up on pole dancing girls years ago - Alcazar sold weapons - what does Sonny do? He falls in love a lot and is crazy about his children and cares for their mothers. Milo and Max aren't very scary. Sean is kind of scary lately. When Sonny doesn't like someone, most of us don't either - like AJ. Basically, I think we have been shielded from most of his crimes so we can appreciate him a mobster with a heart of gold - one who donated the AIDS wing.

#3   2013/10/05 07:58AM
    Re: everyone hates Sonny because?
    ransomha

Quote taramartin: I love Sonny. Not that I would in real life. In Port Charles, it seems like he protects the town from more evil mobsters. Does anyone know what his actual mob business is - besides coffee? We know he will not get involved with drugs and gave up on pole dancing girls years ago - Alcazar sold weapons - what does Sonny do? He falls in love a lot and is crazy about his children and cares for their mothers. Milo and Max aren't very scary. Sean is kind of scary lately. When Sonny doesn't like someone, most of us don't either - like AJ. Basically, I think we have been shielded from most of his crimes so we can appreciate him a mobster with a heart of gold - one who donated the AIDS wing.

That's how I see it too.

Love Sonny...... my favorite character on the show.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list