List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Melissa Archer as a re-cast Sarah Webber

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Melissa Archer as a re-cast Sarah Webber

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/10/05 04:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/13 02:10PM, Views: 4103, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/08 07:43AM
    Re: Melissa Archer as a re-cast Sarah Webber
    Gideon58

You know why another soap hasn't snatched her up? Because she's a BAD actress!

#12   2013/10/08 07:44AM
    Gideon58

Sarah Webber is another one of those characters, like Lucas Jones, who has been recast so many times that its hard for the hard core fans to invest in the character.

#13   2013/10/08 07:44AM
    Gideon58

Sarah Webber is another one of those characters, like Lucas Jones, who has been recast so many times that its hard for the hard core fans to invest in the character.

#14   2013/10/08 12:39PM
    iluvtad

Quote Rena54: No! Melissa Archer keep her far far away.

She annoyed me on OLTL and I am happy that I do not have to see her now.

Feel the same, she annoys me for some reason and I don't enjoy her on OLTL, (the new one either), so I think it is safe to assume I would not enjoy her on GH either.

#15   2013/10/08 12:55PM
    manningchik058

Absolutely not!!!!! I couldn't stand Gnatalie and I certainly don't want to see her anywhere near GH! Let her stay where she is...in limbo where OLTL is now. LOL

#16   2013/10/08 02:31PM
    Gideon58

I really don't see Erika Slezak or her character Victoria Buchanan fitting onto this canvas at all.

#17   2013/10/08 02:31PM
    Gideon58

I really don't see Erika Slezak or her character Victoria Buchanan fitting onto this canvas at all.

#18   2013/10/09 01:27PM
    iluvtad

Quote Gideon58: I really don't see Erika Slezak or her character Victoria Buchanan fitting onto this canvas at all.

Awww C'mon Gideon, Victoria Buchanan could be the mayor of Port Charles, as she is so moral, and upstanding...

#19   2013/10/09 01:31PM
    MikeLikesSoaps

Quote iluvtad:
    Quote Gideon58: I really don't see Erika Slezak or her character Victoria Buchanan fitting onto this canvas at all.

Awww C'mon Gideon, Victoria Buchanan could be the mayor of Port Charles, as she is so moral, and upstanding...

I would love to see Victoria Lord Buchanan become the mayor of Port Charles!

#20   2013/10/09 02:51PM
    iluvtad

Quote MikeLikesSoaps:
    Quote iluvtad:

I would love to see Victoria Lord Buchanan become the mayor of Port Charles!

Victotia Lord Buchanan would certainly at least make Commissioner Devane solve a case once in awhile! She wouldn't take any crap!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list