List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Is Robin A Hypocrite?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Robin A Hypocrite?

Started by PMax47 at 2013/10/04 11:35PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/05 12:56AM, Views: 358, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/10/04 11:35PM
    Is Robin A Hypocrite?
    PMax47

Robin made a DVD telling Patrick to find happiness, to find someone who will love him and Emma then when she sees the DVD of the Nurses Ball she is outraged that Patrick is with another woman. On Friday's episode she realized she said all these things on the DVD but she is still upset that Sabrina is in Patrick's life. I don't understand why Robin is so upset when she told Patrick to basically move on.

#2   2013/10/05 12:41AM
    Re: Is Robin A Hypocrite?
    BringBackStarr

A few quick things....

First---Robin hasnt been this interesting in years...

Second--From Robins prospective---Patrick went from grieving widower to Brittas baby daddy, in love with Sabrina...REMEMBER---Patrick is subjecting HER DAUGHTER to this sloppy embarrassing mess...

Third---Dr.O told Robin about how evil Sabrina really is...Clearly Robin remembers the whole "Dr.Lisa" Psycho drama----and here Patrick is falling for another evil woman (Sabrina)...

Robin has no choice but to question Patrick as a husband, a father---Or a PUBLIC SHOWER HOPPING "doctor"...I am just glad Robin knows that Sabrina is a schemer..

#3   2013/10/05 12:56AM
    Re: Is Robin A Hypocrite?
    BringBackStarr

If I made a video telling my husband to be happy----I would mean carry on and live your life and be happy

That would NOT include having sex in the hospital showers, falling off the wagon, and subjecting our daughter to a little brother from one of the TWO women he has dated during his "grieving" process...

If my husband pulled the stunts Patrick has pulled since Robins "death"....Believe me---My hubby would wish I stayed dead...LOL

After I got home I would be too busy waiting on the LOCKSMITH to care what time Patrick is getting home to pick up his luggage off the front lawn...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/05 12:58AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list