List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: TPTB please bring in someone new for Carly.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

TPTB please bring in someone new for Carly.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/10/04 12:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/05 04:12AM, Views: 347, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/10/04 12:39PM
    TPTB please bring in someone new for Carly.
    Hyatt4Life

Since Carly is reigning Queen of GH she deserves to have a great looking, tall man with power and money. And I would prefer him to be young, hot, tall, dark and handsome. She deserves a guy who makes more than a garbage man. Carly is drop dead gorgeous and she deserves the best. And no I don't want her with Franco. She needs to be with a man who wouldn't set out and hurt her children. Just introduce Valentin Cassadine and put him with her. Team Carly.

#2   2013/10/04 12:46PM
    Re: TPTB please bring in someone new for Carly.
    Nightmoves

Quote Hyatt4Life: Since Carly is reigning Queen of GH she deserves to have a great looking, tall man with power and money. And I would prefer him to be young, hot, tall, dark and handsome. She deserves a guy who makes more than a garbage man. Carly is drop dead gorgeous and she deserves the best. And no I don't want her with Franco. She needs to be with a man who wouldn't set out and hurt her children. Just introduce Valentin Cassadine and put him with her. Team Carly.

Haha when I read the title of your thread I thought you meant to bring someone else in to play Carly! I love LW's Carly too and also don't want to see her with Franco.

#3   2013/10/04 12:58PM
    snbtwistoffate

Julian Jerome looks like someone Carly can go for. Sam's stepmama and Ava's SIL WOW! the potentials there. Todd dont do Carly any justice. NO SPOILER HERE, seriously

#4   2013/10/04 04:19PM
    dafyduc

I guess I am in the minority here but I LOVE Carly with Franco. the chemistry is off the charts between RH and LW

#5   2013/10/05 04:12AM
    Axl Rose

How about they bring back Ric Lansing for Carly? Or they bring back Tracy's son Ned Ashton as a love interest for Carly?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list