List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Lulu slapped the taste out of Maxie's mouth!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lulu slapped the taste out of Maxie's mouth!

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/10/04 11:45AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/04 07:39PM, Views: 657, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/10/04 11:45AM
    Lulu slapped the taste out of Maxie's mouth!
    Hyatt4Life

I am truly proud of my girl Lulu. When she slapped the taste out of Maxie's mouth, I wanted to reach through the TV and give her a HiFive for that. And she told Maxie don't ever call herself being Lulu's best friend again. Maxie isn't nobody's friend. She doesn't know the meaning of the word friendship. I know that both Luke and Carly would be really proud of Lulu for standing up for herself and proving that she is a TRUE BLUE Spencer. Good job Lulu!

#2   2013/10/04 12:10PM
    Re: Lulu slapped the taste out of Maxie's mouth!
    Insxx

[quote]Quote Hyatt4Life: I am truly proud of my girl Lulu. When she slapped the taste out of Maxie's mouth, I wanted to reach through the TV and give her a HiFive for that. And she told Maxie don't ever call herself being Lulu's best friend again. Maxie isn't nobody's friend. She doesn't know the meaning of the word friendship. I know that both Luke and Carly would be really proud of Lulu for standing up for herself and proving that she is a TRUE BLUE Spencer. Good job Lulu![/quot

Yeah, if Maxie wasn't in the butt kissing of Lulu and Dante, Lulu would haves ha a fight on her hands.

#3   2013/10/04 07:39PM
    Re: Lulu slapped the taste out of Maxie's mouth!
    butterflycake

And LuLu would have won the fight. I have no doubt this actress who use to be on Y & R as Abby Newman is learning to play the role well as LuLu and she getting better. Maxie is selfish and lets see how well she wants Spinelli and her child when she has them both. If I was Ellie, I would move out, give her room for a nursery and leave Spinelli alone and go for Magic Milo.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list