List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Shouldn't Robin have been more shocked ...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shouldn't Robin have been more shocked ...

Started by taramartin at 2013/10/04 11:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/04 06:46PM, Views: 672, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/10/04 11:33AM
    Shouldn't Robin have been more shocked ...
    taramartin

When Dr O walked in with little Ben, Robin didn't have much of a reaction. Robin has been isolated with evil people all these months but doesn't seem very surprised to see Dr O with that innocent baby. Even before she was lied to that he is Patrick's son, she should have been in fear for the child.

#2   2013/10/04 12:30PM
    Re: Shouldn't Robin have been more shocked ...
    snbtwistoffate

Maybe if she knew all that we know maybe she would have be fearful for the child. I am sure she was thinking of other things. Anyway, everyone dont react the same to situations.

#3   2013/10/04 06:46PM
    Re: Shouldn't Robin have been more shocked ...
    BringBackStarr

I actually LOVED the scenes between Robin and Dr.O.....It was nice to see Dr.O explaining Sabrinas manipulations of Patrick to Robin...So when Robin gets back she will know how evil Sabrina really is---and can warn Patrick and Emma...

As for Ben and Robin---I gotta say---I am LOVING this twist of Robin THINKING he is her step-son...Who knew the "this is Patricks baby" would continue AFTER Poppa Drake discovered the truth?..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list