List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Tracy Q

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tracy Q

Started by Aleashia at 2013/10/03 10:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/04 10:04AM, Views: 293, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/10/03 10:37PM
    Tracy Q
    Aleashia

I think Tracy is a very pretty lady(Jane is also a great actress). However.... why oh why doesn't she wear her hair LONGER! Now a days any women can buy wigs or hair extensions. She would look great with dark red shoulder length hair ( like Alexis). And more eye make up on the lower eye lid. She's got beautiful blue eyes so why not dress them up. Carlys clothes would also look good on Tracy. I'll bet Luke would really enjoy the new look.

#2   2013/10/04 05:47AM
    Re: Tracy Q
    stonecoldhot

Quote Aleashia: I think Tracy is a very pretty lady(Jane is also a great actress). However.... why oh why doesn't she wear her hair LONGER! Now a days any women can buy wigs or hair extensions. She would look great with dark red shoulder length hair ( like Alexis). And more eye make up on the lower eye lid. She's got beautiful blue eyes so why not dress them up. Carlys clothes would also look good on Tracy. I'll bet Luke would really enjoy the new look.

I think she looks great the way she is,short blunt haircut makes her look kind of tougher, the way she is supposed to be, more makeup would cheapen the look JMO

#3   2013/10/04 10:04AM
    Re: Tracy Q
    taramartin

Good point that the super short hair makes her look tougher/edgier. I do think it would be prettier about chin length. Long hair doesn't usually flatter mature women - notice Anna (who is yonger) has started to wear hers shorter and it looks nice - still has some length.
    Have any of you seen "Change of Habit" - 1969 Elvis movie that Jane was in? My cable had it on demand recently. It is fun to see her so young.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list