List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Possible Spoiler--Rumor....OLD THREAD

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Possible Spoiler--Rumor....OLD THREAD

Started by BringBackStarr at 2013/10/03 08:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/28 02:53PM, Views: 2883, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/10/03 08:59PM
    Possible Spoiler--Rumor....Stefans daughters NAME!
    BringBackStarr

Stefan is indeed still alive and has been kept by Obrecht for all those years. He was victimized by Helena---Possible Poisoning like Jax, Sean, and Luke---The poisoning started during SN last "Stefan goes crazy" storyline....BEFORE YOU DOUBT----Remember---Duke was very dead not so long ago...

- A casting call for a young girl, Kailey Cassadine---No Age yet---Until we know that, its hard to guess who she might be paired with (Morgan, maybe?)?

Is Kailey the one watching the denizens of Port Charles?

Stefan will very much be his original self that LAURA fell in love with, drawing her in...But is it an act?

Stefan is supposed to return to Port Charles and eventually live at Wyndemere again.

#2   2013/10/03 09:03PM
    Re: Possible Spoiler--Rumor....Stefans daughters NAME!
    BringBackStarr

Another rumor floating around is a Nick/Britta/Stefan triangle...

#3   2013/10/05 04:20AM
    Axl Rose

Quote BringBackStarr: Stefan is indeed still alive and has been kept by Obrecht for all those years. He was victimized by Helena---Possible Poisoning like Jax, Sean, and Luke---The poisoning started during SN last "Stefan goes crazy" storyline....BEFORE YOU DOUBT----Remember---Duke was very dead not so long ago...

- A casting call for a young girl, Kailey Cassadine---No Age yet---Until we know that, its hard to guess who she might be paired with (Morgan, maybe?)?

Is Kailey the one watching the denizens of Port Charles?

Stefan will very much be his original self that LAURA fell in love with, drawing her in...But is it an act?

Stefan is supposed to return to Port Charles and eventually live at Wyndemere again.

Kailey Cassadine she would be a perfect love interest for Morgan Corinthos, pairing up Stefan's daughter with Sonny & Carly's son, it would be perfect because Stefan he would definitely object to his daughter being with Morgan because he is a Corinthos

#4   2013/12/27 12:34PM
    days4ever2

I hope Stefan does return. I think they should hire Kelley Missel (Dani OLTL) as Kailey Cassadine. She kinda looks like a Cassadine too. I wonder who her mother is?

#5   2013/12/27 01:32PM
    Howie79

I wonder if we haven't already seen this person, in the form of "Penny" the girl that Michael had a one nighter with. It would just make sense, especially after all the hub-bub that they are short on funds and can't build the sets they want to, etc. Why hire another actor, when we can use one that they already had on hand. Just my thoughts.

#6   2013/12/27 01:36PM
    genhospchat

When did Stefan have a duaghter? If he did, why is it spoiled in the title?

#7   2013/12/27 04:58PM
    Re: Possible Spoiler--Rumor....OLD THREAD
    Bizlet

It would interesting if Penny were a Cassadine not a Donnley. The spoilers I have read regarding Cassadines say expect the family to grow in 2014. There is a casting confirmation on this website I forgot which one is actually reprising his roll. It would be fun to have a whole bunch roaming the castle after Nik ask the Britch to move in there with him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/12/27 04:59PM
    #8   2013/12/28 02:53PM
    Re: Possible Spoiler--Rumor....OLD THREAD
    Insxx

They should hire a new doctor at the hospital for Liz. Its time she do a doctor. Instead of them trying to throw her in with the wolves. She has to boys that could do somthing. Be nice is Lulu spend time with Lucky's son. Nice is Luke would go and spend time with Aiden instead of worrying about Lulu. He could spend time at the Q's, since Liz fans seem to think she is entitled to be a Q.Cam should be a teen now and could hang out with Molly ands that crew!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list