List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Emma (Today's show)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Emma (Today's show)

Started by lisatchr at 2013/10/03 06:09PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/04 11:41AM, Views: 1102, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/03 06:09PM
    Emma (Today's show)
    lisatchr

I am sure most fans didn't think it was cute when Emma said "Oh, it's the Britch" But I definitely LOL'd.

#2   2013/10/03 06:36PM
    Re: Emma (Today's show)
    lovelyliz

Quote lisatchr: I am sure most fans didn't think it was cute when Emma said "Oh, it's the Britch" But I definitely LOL'd.

I loved it!!!! She was so funny. Go Emma!!!
    What was Nick whispering to her was that what they call romantic RC. They are not a super couple not in my opinion. I guess it was sweet nothings he was whispering to her. I still stand by that Britt is too tall for Nick and even when they hug she looked too big for him. She looked like she was over powering him. Bring back Brooklyn or anybody for Nick but her. Still did not feel sorry for Britt and now she is a crybaby too like Lucky was.

#3   2013/10/04 03:58AM
    ransomha

Made Emma look like a brat.

Little kids using masked profanity and being rude to adults for no reason isn't funny to me.

Shows that hanging out with Felix is a bad influence.

#4   2013/10/04 06:36AM
    Nightmoves

Quote lisatchr: I am sure most fans didn't think it was cute when Emma said "Oh, it's the Britch" But I definitely LOL'd.

Oh no I must have missed that! Love Emma she is too cute

#5   2013/10/04 08:24AM
    melirose

Quote ransomha: Made Emma look like a brat.

Little kids using masked profanity and being rude to adults for no reason isn't funny to me.

But it was funny though... I know it's inappropriate for Emma or any child to have that kind of language in their vocabulary, but come on!! Wasn't it a little funny to you...lol

#6   2013/10/04 08:35AM
    ransomha

Quote melirose:

But it was funny though... I know it's inappropriate for Emma or any child to have that kind of language in their vocabulary, but come on!! Wasn't it a little funny to you...lol

She did the whole hand swipe gesture that Felix does so, it turned me off.

She was cute in the restaurant but, Britt crying her eyes out, with her child missing, I didn't think Emma was cute.
    Bratty kids don't do it for me.

#7   2013/10/04 09:39AM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote melirose:

She was cute in the restaurant but, Britt crying her eyes out, with her child missing, I didn't think Emma was cute.

I agree Rams. But more inportently where are Emma s family, the grown up to teach her NOT to use those words or gestures. No correction makes a child think it s okay to use those words / gestures. Any child will do or say what they can get by with

#8   2013/10/04 09:52AM
    melirose

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote melirose:

I agree Rams. But more inportently where are Emma s family, the grown up to teach her NOT to use those words or gestures. No correction makes a child think it s okay to use those words / gestures. Any child will do or say what they can get by with

Patrick does check Emma's bad behavior. As a matter of fact both Patrick and Sabrina didn't appreciate Emma saying britch yesterday. Emma has been corrected. And I think Sabrina had a conversation with Felix about his language around Emma. So I don't think it's the parenting in this case.

#9   2013/10/04 09:52AM
    melirose

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote melirose:

Patrick does check Emma's bad behavior. As a matter of fact both Patrick and Sabrina didn't appreciate Emma saying britch yesterday. Emma has been corrected. And I think Sabrina had a conversation with Felix about his language around Emma. So I don't think it's the parenting in this case.

#10   2013/10/04 10:08AM
    cardgirl

I thought when Emma the Britch...it was because she clearly has way to much exposure to Felix. He is the only one I can think of on the show that calls her that. I think she is cute child....until she opens her mouth. I think the allowing children to talk this way is very wrong I was glad Patrick corrected her, but it would have been nice if it was a bit more emphatic...like punish her for using that kind of language. I hate that the writers are allowing the Emma character be portrayed as a six year old going on thirty....it's not cute it's obnoxious.

I also think Robin would NEVER let talk that way. It is not alright for Felix to talk that around her. He is definitely a bad influence on her. And did not think there was anything cute about her using that word....just I have not thought it was cute the other times when she acts like a grown up...please let her stay a cute sweet NOT MOUHTH little girl.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list