List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: maxie and frisco

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

maxie and frisco

Started by smoken at 2013/10/03 01:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/04 05:30PM, Views: 580, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/10/03 01:38PM
    maxie and frisco
    smoken

I see now maxie does not call her father dad anymore so the writers have desided to destroy frisco forever. I keep wundering why the writers hate frisco so much that they would write him this way. True mac raised maxie but why do the writers want to destroy frisco, why bring back jack wagner and frisco only to destroy them,and why bring back felica if she and mac are never used. I knew maxie has issues with her dad but mac and felica should be trying to get them to be closer instead of running frisco down, I guess the writers do not care about some charcters.

#2   2013/10/04 11:49AM
    Re: maxie and frisco
    Howie79

Not quite sure why they have done this. I was never a real big Frisco fan, but he is part of GH history. I was wondering when we heard his name mentioned a few times yesterday if he was coming back for a short stint, but I would be surprised after his little hissy fit about his last visit to GH.

#3   2013/10/04 04:22PM
    MLaca

I a new here. what is the "hissy fit" story with Jack Wagner?

#4   2013/10/04 05:30PM
    rainhue

Quote MLaca: I a new here. what is the "hissy fit" story with Jack Wagner?

He was disappointed in how his story line played out and felt they ruined his character by up and leaving Maxie again. He said he would have stayed longer.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list