List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JASON VISITING ALEXIS TODAY ....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JASON VISITING ALEXIS TODAY ....

Started by onegirloneboy at 2006/10/30 07:40PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/31 04:14PM, Views: 786, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/30 07:40PM
    WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JASON VISITING ALEXIS TODAY ....
    onegirloneboy

IN THE HOSPITAL? I THOUGHT IT WAS SWEET OF HIM,I LOVED WHEN HE ASKED ALEXIS IF SHE WOULD EVER FORGIVE SAM,AND SHE REPLIED WILL YOU? HE TOLD HER HE IS TRYING CAUSE HE LOVES HER AND WANTS HER IN HIS LIFE FOREVER...I WONDER HOW ALEXIS FELT????? KNOWING JUST HO MUCH JASON REALLY LOVES SAM....SHE WILL ACCEPT JASON SOONER OR LATER..I MEAN WHAT MOM WOULDN'T LOVE IS THICKER THEN WATER.....

#2   2006/10/30 07:42PM
    Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK OF JASON VISITING ALEXIS TODAY ....
    SoapsLover

I was more excited to see Liz standing at the door evesdropping and that SHE heard him say that too. That will teach her NOT to evesdrop lol

#3   2006/10/30 07:43PM
    galwaygirl1

Quote onegirloneboy: IN THE HOSPITAL? I THOUGHT IT WAS SWEET OF HIM,I LOVED WHEN HE ASKED ALEXIS IF SHE WOULD EVER FORGIVE SAM,AND SHE REPLIED WILL YOU? HE TOLD HER HE IS TRYING CAUSE HE LOVES HER AND WANTS HER IN HIS LIFE FOREVER...I WONDER HOW ALEXIS FELT????? KNOWING JUST HO MUCH JASON REALLY LOVES SAM....SHE WILL ACCEPT JASON SOONER OR LATER..I MEAN WHAT MOM WOULDN'T LOVE IS THICKER THEN WATER.....

Yea that was really sweet of him. And even if Alexis doesnt want to accept him in her daughters life then, that to bad. Its going to happen.

#4   2006/10/30 07:44PM
    onegirloneboy

Quote SoapsLover: I was more excited to see Liz standing at the door evesdropping and that SHE heard him say that too. That will teach her NOT to evesdrop lol

OH I GOTTA SAY I AGREE LIZ HEARING THAT SHE MIGHT FAINT OUTSIDE THE DOOR....SO JASON CAN RESCUE HER...THAT WAS BETTER THEN ANYTHING IN THE LAST MONTH,LIZ SEEMS TO HAVE JASON UNDER SOME CONTROL AND IT IS PISSING ME OFF....SHE NEEDS TO BUTT OUTTA HIS LIFE SHE AINT NO FRIEND .

#5   2006/10/30 07:45PM
    onegirloneboy

Quote galwaygirl1:
    Quote onegirloneboy: IN THE HOSPITAL? I THOUGHT IT WAS SWEET OF HIM,I LOVED WHEN HE ASKED ALEXIS IF SHE WOULD EVER FORGIVE SAM,AND SHE REPLIED WILL YOU? HE TOLD HER HE IS TRYING CAUSE HE LOVES HER AND WANTS HER IN HIS LIFE FOREVER...I WONDER HOW ALEXIS FELT????? KNOWING JUST HO MUCH JASON REALLY LOVES SAM....SHE WILL ACCEPT JASON SOONER OR LATER..I MEAN WHAT MOM WOULDN'T LOVE IS THICKER THEN WATER.....

I MEAN LOOK WHAT A SWEETHEART HE IS...I MET JASON LAST WEEKEND AND YOU KNOW HE IS EXACTLY THE SAME IN REAL LIFE.REALLY SWEET
    Yea that was really sweet of him. And even if Alexis doesnt want to accept him in her daughters life then, that to bad. Its going to happen.

#6   2006/10/30 07:48PM
    galwaygirl1

Omg you met him. Where? Was he like he's in, in G.H.

#7   2006/10/30 07:51PM
    onegirloneboy

Quote galwaygirl1: Omg you met him. Where? Was he like he's in, in G.H.

GIRL HE IS HOT!!!HE WAS IN NEW YORK DEER PAR NY....
    I LEFT ALL THE DETAILS ON LINE...IF YOU LOOK AT THE TOPIC I MEET JASON LAST NIGHT I LEFT ALL THE INFO THERE HE IS GOING TO BE DOING THAT AGAIN,IN THE SUMMER TIME....I KNOW THAT LULU.DILLION,GEORGIE AND A FEW OTHERS WILL BE DOING THE SAME THING NOVEMEBR 10,11, AND 12TH I THINK BUT JASON SAM CARLY OR SONNY WILL NOT BE THERE SO I WONT EITHER.

#8   2006/10/30 07:55PM
    galwaygirl1

Omg ur so lucky. I want to meet him. Hes hott. When i went to a concert I met Wentworth Miller(Micheal in Prison Break) omg i was like so exited. What were you like when you saw him, what did you say?

#9   2006/10/30 08:03PM
    onegirloneboy

MAN WE GOT TO TAKE PICTURES WITH HIM HE WAS LIKE THE FIRST PERSON I MET THAT IS FAMOUS WELL NO.NELLY THE RAPPER I MET HIM CAUSE HIM AND MY HUSBAND ARE ACTUALLY PRETTY TIGHT,BUT I AM NOT INTO HIM I ALSO MET THE GUY WHO PLAYS SUPERMAN IN SMALLSVILLE..I MET HIM IN A RESTUARANT IN L.A. BUT NOTHING COMPARES TO JASON...AND TAKING A PICTURE WITH JASON,I CAN GIVE YOU THE INFO AND IN THE SUMMER I CAN UPDATE YOU WITH JASONS NEXT EVENT.GIVE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS MINE IS ONEGIRLONEBOY5N2@YAHOO.COM

#10   2006/10/30 08:05PM
    galwaygirl1

that would b so great thank you, do you want me to send you mine in an e-mail or like here

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/30 08:06PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list