List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Live thread Thursday...10/3 todays show discussed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Live thread Thursday...10/3 todays show discussed

Started by cardgirl at 2013/10/03 10:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 12:04PM, Views: 1043, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/10/03 11:45AM
    Re: Live thread Thursday...10/3 todays show discussed
    cardgirl

Britt says the father would not care about the baby being taken. Anna says what if there is a ransom. Britt says she does not want money. Nic say if she does he has money.

Robin does not believe Dr O. She says it is and Britt is the mother as she is having a flashback where Britt says she told Patrick he was not the father. She asks Robin if she expected Patrick to be faithful to her memory forever.

Ellie says Spinelli should be the father he wants to be..He does not know how he can take the baby away from Lante

Maxie tells Felicia and Mac she wants the baby but she does not know how she can hurt Dante and Lulu more by taking her away from them. Felicia says she needs to claim her child.

Lulu tells Maxie wanted them to have the baby and she has no backbone and she owes them the baby and she will not take it from them...and a whole lot of other mean things...Lulu says that if she tries to take the baby back, she knows how to stop her. Lulu has a crazed look on her face.

Patrick asks Sabrina if she heard from Carlos she says he calls but she does not take his calls...enter a messenger with flowers for Sabrina.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/03 11:47AM
    #22   2013/10/03 11:50AM
    ransomha

SPECIAL REPORT............rats! Always during GH........

#23   2013/10/03 11:52AM
    cardgirl

Anna tell a crying Britt she know how she feels because Robin was taken from her. Nic says he remembers that Robin told him that and that she always knew her mother would find her.

Britt and Nic she says she does not know what she will do if she does not get Britt back....Nic says she will never have to find out and hugs her.

Robin doubts Dr. O and wants to know just how involved Britt is in her schemes Dr. O starts to explain...GH is now interrupted by special report because the Capitol is on lockdown because someone tried to ram a gate at the white house I think..one Senate aid has been shot they think.

Senator being interviewed says they heard shots. I will forgive ABC for interrupting GH. Hope all wiil be OK.

#24   2013/10/03 11:55AM
    cardgirl

Sorry folks it seems we will not know the end of GH today. I can tell you there IS a state of chaos in Washington due to some gun shots....the Capitol is on lockdown. It is confirmed that there were shot fired and the gunman and a capitol police officer may have been shot...nothing confirmed yet.

#25   2013/10/03 11:59AM
    Bizlet

Quote cardgirl: Anna tell a crying Britt she know how she feels because Robin was taken from her. Nic says he remembers that Robin told him that and that she always knew her mother would find her.

Britt and Nic she says she does not know what she will do if she does not get Britt back....Nic says she will never have to find out and hugs her.

Robin doubts Dr. O and wants to know just how involved Britt is in her schemes Dr. O starts to explain...GH is now interrupted by special report because the Capitol is on lockdown because someone tried to ram a gate at the white house I think..one Senate aid has been shot they think.

Senator being interviewed says they heard shots. I will forgive ABC for interrupting GH. Hope all wiil be OK.

I hope everyone there is okay.

#26   2013/10/03 12:04PM
    ransomha

How great does Anna look? She's a beauty.

Looks like the redemption of Britt is going full stream ahead.
    Anna called her Britt today instead of Dr. Westborn and her tearful face and Nic's comforting words.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list