List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Live thread Thursday...10/3 todays show discussed

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Live thread Thursday...10/3 todays show discussed

Started by cardgirl at 2013/10/03 10:59AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 12:04PM, Views: 1037, Replies: 25
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/03 10:59AM
    Live thread Thursday...10/3 todays show discussed
    cardgirl

Hey it's that time again. Hope some will join in to discuss today's show.

#2   2013/10/03 11:03AM
    Re: Live thread Thursday...10/3 todays show discussed
    Bizlet

Hey their cardgirl

Biz

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/03 11:04AM
    #3   2013/10/03 11:05AM
    ghfanfare

Hey, cardgirl! That's nice that you're trying to get the live thread going again. I usually watch later but I used to pop in sometimes and read the comments. And I know people had fun. The world needs more fun.

#4   2013/10/03 11:05AM
    cardgirl

Opening

Spinelli at GH runs into GH he tells her there has been a disaster.

Lulu and Dante she tells Dante she had a dream a nurse gave her a bundle and it was just blanket and they do not have a baby.

Robin making a tape she is been held for 289 and if she does not find a cure Jerry will die. Robins says she thinks her mom will save her someday.

Anna on phone asks for Frisco

Robin wonders if she will be saved if her loved ones miss her.

Mac and Felicia and Patrick Emma and Sabrina at Kelly's Felicia gives Emma a ring it is to big and she tries to put it on Patrick's finger and then asks where his wedding ring is.

Jerry and Robin he takes the video away from her and tells her to concentrate on her work or she will never go home.

#5   2013/10/03 11:06AM
    cardgirl

Quote Bizlet: Hey their cardgirl

Biz

Hey Biz...thanks for coming in to join me.

#6   2013/10/03 11:07AM
    Bizlet

Quote ghfanfare: Hey, cardgirl! That's nice that you're trying to get the live thread going again. I usually watch later but I used to pop in sometimes and read the comments. And I know people had fun. The world needs more fun.

Hi Fanfare I like your avatar. I agree bring back Johnny.

#7   2013/10/03 11:08AM
    cardgirl

Quote ghfanfare: Hey, cardgirl! That's nice that you're trying to get the live thread going again. I usually watch later but I used to pop in sometimes and read the comments. And I know people had fun. The world needs more fun.

Hey thanks..the world needs snarky to.

#8   2013/10/03 11:10AM
    ghfanfare

Quote Bizlet:

Hi Fanfare I like your avatar. I agree bring back Johnny.

Hey, Biz. Thanks!

#9   2013/10/03 11:11AM
    ghfanfare

Quote cardgirl:

Hey thanks..the world needs snarky to.

#10   2013/10/03 11:13AM
    cardgirl

Spinelli tells Ellie that Brad crashed the Christening and told Lante their baby was actually Spixies.

Patrick tells Emma he took off his ring because he was wearing it to remind him of Robin but he took it off because he has Emma to remind him. Maxie comes in and asks what they are talking about, they reply Robin.

Anna tells Frisco over the phone ..Thanks for his help. Nic and Britt show up and ask for a progress update.

Jerry tells Robin to hurry with the cure or she will only see her family in her next life...He goes out of the room to find Dr. O with Ben..she tells Ben...this the man I was telling you about

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list