List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Spoiler: New Triangle (very surprising)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: New Triangle (very surprising)

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/10/03 03:58AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 11:10AM, Views: 1484, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/10/03 03:58AM
    Spoiler: New Triangle (very surprising)
    TreeBuild

I just found out that someone will enter Lante's life and come between them.

#2   2013/10/03 04:15AM
    Re: Spoiler: New Triangle (very surprising)
    stonecoldhot

Quote TreeBuild: I just found out that someone will enter Lante's life and come between them.

Not surprising This Lante is not working. Maybe if they pair Lulu & Dante with other people, they will fit better

#3   2013/10/03 04:58AM
    Bizlet

IMO Dante will want to the right thing, bc "two wrongs don't make a a right" so he is going to push to give Spixe their baby back. They will break up for awhile right before the ink dries on divorce papers they will find out Ben is theirs and they will come together again in order to get their baby from whoever has him.

#4   2013/10/03 05:10AM
    Niki6682

Yep, I think this baby Connie mess will split Lante for at least a little while. I think it would interesting to see them with other people. At least until they find out about Ben....This couple has become stale. The actors just dont seem to have chemistry. Time to shake things up a bit!

#5   2013/10/03 08:27AM
    PatsMom

Not a spoiler but a guess - thinking Lulu will have some kind of break down that will make her act out of character. They need some shaking up.

#6   2013/10/03 11:10AM
    Howie79

I wonder if it will be Milo. I don't know this - just a speculation. They do need to do something as I have felt lately that DZ is just going thru the motions of his role, and I really like him most of the time. I am just having a hard time with NuLuLu. Every time I think that I am starting to like her, something happens to make me not feel it so much anymore.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list