List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who's side would Jason take? Team Lante or Spixie?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who's side would Jason take? Team Lante or Spixie?

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/10/02 07:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/04 08:59AM, Views: 1221, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/03 10:54AM
    Re: Who's side would Jason take? Team Lante or Spixie?
    ransomha

Quote cardgirl:
    Quote ransomha: Jason had no problem letting Lucky be Jake's father so, he might have told him to just let Dante raise him.

Maxie and Spin weren't planning on being parents and if they could give their own child away so their friend wouldn't be sad, what kind of parents are they going to make anyway?

Yes, they were not planning on being parents, but that is by no means any indication of what kind of parents they would be. It was not that they were unwilling to be parents, they were allowing her to be raised by some one else in order to not hurt Lante. But still that says nothing about what kind of parents they would be. Just because some parents choose to not parent their own child because, say they gave up the child for adoption, that dose not speak to what kind of parents they would make.

Plenty of parents on here have parented their own children and have done awful jobs and some who kept their children and did well.

If they decided not to raise their baby because they felt she would be better off with Dante and Lulu is a selfless act but, they made their choice based on not wanting to hurt Lulu's feelings. REALLY? That's NUTS in my book.
    That's not the kind of decisions that parents make about their child, IMO.
    NOTHING comes before your children, friends or not.

I agree with what your saying about adoption. I'm for it and know it's a perfect choice for many people. No argument here about that.

#12   2013/10/03 11:15AM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote cardgirl:
    Quote ransomha: Jason had no problem letting Lucky be Jake's father so, he might have told him to just let Dante raise him.

Maxie and Spin weren't planning on being parents and if they could give their own child away so their friend wouldn't be sad, what kind of parents are they going to make anyway?

Yes, they were not planning on being parents, but that is by no means any indication of what kind of parents they would be. It was not that they were unwilling to be parents, they were allowing her to be raised by some one else in order to not hurt Lante. But still that says nothing about what kind of parents they would be. Just because some parents choose to not parent their own child because, say they gave up the child for adoption, that dose not speak to what kind of parents they would make.

Plenty of parents on here have parented their own children and have done awful jobs and some who kept their children and did well.

If they decided not to raise their baby because they felt she would be better off with Dante and Lulu is a selfless act but, they made their choice based on not wanting to hurt Lulu's feelings. REALLY? That's NUTS in my book.

I agree with what your saying about adoption. I'm for it and know it's a perfect choice for many people. No argument here about that.

Well, Maxie dosent have to worry any more about hurting Lulu and Dante s feelings, dose she. She done broke their hearts....nice job Maxie. I wouldn't have slapped Maxie, I would have brokenen her face

#13   2013/10/03 11:25AM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote cardgirl:

Well, Maxie dosent have to worry any more about hurting Lulu and Dante s feelings, dose she. She done broke their hearts....nice job Maxie. I wouldn't have slapped Maxie, I would have brokenen her face

She loved Lulu enough to give her , her own daughter.

#14   2013/10/03 01:46PM
    Insxx

Quote Meegs: Jason would try not to get involved but he would totally side with Spixie, no questions asked.

They. Jason and Sam would side with Maxie and Spinelli.

#15   2013/10/03 01:51PM
    Insxx

Quote IslandGirl33:
    Quote KillerQueen:

Remember when Ri was fighting Alexi for cousdy of little Molly an the judge asked Jason hat he tought and Jason answered If a child is happy where they are then takeing the from that, you are just thinking of your self not the child, words to that effect. Judgeing from baby Connie s sweet smile I think she is most happy with her parents Dante and Lulu

(Bolded)

With Jake it was very different... Jason's decision then was based solely on the safety of Jake. This is not the case with baby Connie.

I get your point but I'm thinking that may not pertain to a 3-day old baby.

IMO, IF Jason were to take sides, he would want the baby to be with the rightful parents, Spin & Maxie.

Big different in all that first, Jason and Liz made the decision. They could have co parent. Jason wasn't in love with Liz and wasn't planning on marrying her,but Lucky wanted to be the dad. Liz claimed she wanted to be with Jason but Jason figured that wasn't true. He cure didn't miss a step with Sam! Give the baby to her bio parents, because although Lulu is all in, I don't think Dante or Olivia are. Jason loves Spinelli and no one gave Spineli a chose, the father has rights also.

#16   2013/10/03 04:30PM
    Monkey Mama

Quote KillerQueen:

Remember when Ri was fighting Alexi for cousdy of little Molly an the judge asked Jason hat he tought and Jason answered If a child is happy where they are then takeing the from that, you are just thinking of your self not the child, words to that effect. Judgeing from baby Connie s sweet smile I think she is most happy with her parents Dante and Lulu

But she's only a few days old, she doesn't know better & hasn't been with her own parents to even compare. Besides at that age it is difficult to gauge how an infant "feels" about their living situation.
    I think that Maxie & Spin would be very loving parents as well.

#17   2013/10/03 08:48PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote cardgirl:

Snd lie to her face for nine months and take back the baby she gave her, if that s love PKM

#18   2013/10/04 06:03AM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote cardgirl:

Snd lie to her face for nine months and take back the baby she gave her, if that s love PKM

She was willing to live without her daughter for a friend.

YES, Maxie should have told her but, she didn't.
    What's done is done.
    Lulu and Dante have had the baby less then a week.
    This happens very frequently in adoptions, the parents change their mind.

Lulu and Dante are young, it's not the end of the line for them. . There isn't any friend that trumps your baby.

#19   2013/10/04 08:59AM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote cardgirl:

She was willing to live without her daughter for a friend.

YES, Maxie should have told her but, she didn't.
    What's done is done.
    Lulu and Dante have had the baby less then a week.
    This happens very frequently in adoptions, the parents change their mind.

Lulu and Dante are young, it's not the end of the line for them. . There isn't any friend that trumps your baby.

I would figt for my adopted child no matter the out come, YES Connie isn't legaly adopted but s is jut as ve as any bio OR adoptd child Dante and Lulu could have. Babbies are not a pair of shoes, just get another one. Moraly Lulu is in the right in THIS case. While Connie has been out of the womb about three days Dante and Lulu have been loving her for 9 month. Don't ge me started on adoption laws

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list