List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who's side would Jason take? Team Lante or Spixie?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who's side would Jason take? Team Lante or Spixie?

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/10/02 07:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/04 08:59AM, Views: 1294, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/02 07:30PM
    Who's side would Jason take? Team Lante or Spixie?
    Hyatt4Life

If Jason was here, who's side would he choose?

In this baby storyline which team would Jason cheer on in this baby drama. Would he be Team Lante? Or would he be Team Spixie? Or will he remain neutral? Because let's be honest here there has really been no love lost between Jason and Dante especially after finding out that Dante was a cop to take down Sonny and Jason's organization and they whole thing with Michael being arrested. However, Dante is Jason's partner/surrogate big brother's son, so Jason may feel out of respect to Sonny he should back Lante and also Lulu is Carly's cousin and Carly is Jason's best friend.

Now on the flip side, Jason has been like a surrogate big brother, friend, and mentor to Spinelli so because of that, he may feel like he should give his loyalty to Spinelli and Maxie.

Or he may just stay out of it altogether because he wouldn't want to make anyone mad or angry.

What do you think Jason would do in this situation?

#2   2013/10/02 08:33PM
    Re: Who's side would Jason take? Team Lante or Spixie?
    Meegs

Jason would try not to get involved but he would totally side with Spixie, no questions asked.

#3   2013/10/03 03:58AM
    stonecoldhot

If Jason were around, Spin would of confided in him,and Spin would of went after his daughter,after Jason told him what it is like being a father and how the truth always comes out in the end. Jason was the father Spin never had, and that's for another s/l yet to happen

#4   2013/10/03 04:00AM
    ransomha

Jason had no problem letting Lucky be Jake's father so, he might have told him to just let Dante raise him.

Maxie and Spin weren't planning on being parents and if they could give their own child away so their friend wouldn't be sad, what kind of parents are they going to make anyway?

#5   2013/10/03 06:04AM
    Nightmoves

I don't think Jason would have taken sides. That just wasn't his style.

#6   2013/10/03 07:21AM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha: Jason had no problem letting Lucky be Jake's father so, he might have told him to just let Dante raise him.

Maxie and Spin weren't planning on being parents and if they could give their own child away so their friend wouldn't be sad, what kind of parents are they going to make anyway?

Remember when Ri was fighting Alexi for cousdy of little Molly an the judge asked Jason hat he tought and Jason answered If a child is happy where they are then takeing the from that, you are just thinking of your self not the child, words to that effect. Judgeing from baby Connie s sweet smile I think she is most happy with her parents Dante and Lulu

#7   2013/10/03 10:00AM
    cardgirl

I think Jason would have told Spinelli that the hardest thing he ever had to do was let Jake be raised by Lucky. But he did it because it as best for Jake, because he could not give him a safe life. But I think he would tell Spinelli that that lie eats at him everyday. That it's incredibly hard to watch your child be raised by somebody else.

I think Jason would recognize that Spixie's situation is totally different from his and that since they can parent Connie they should fight to keep her. I also think Jason would have encouraged Spinelli to NOT perpetuate the lie further to begin with. I think Jason would think Spixie should have their baby. I think if the lie came out later in Connie's life when she was like two or three instead of only weeks old, and she was old enough to be attached to Lante, that Spixie should do what is best for her and let her stay with the people she recognizes as her parents....that taking that away from Connie, would be hurtful to Connie. But that as a new baby, she should be raised by Spixie.

Also at this time if Jason were alive he would have Danny and would be raising him....and would have an experience of being a father, so he would be behind Spixie.

#8   2013/10/03 10:06AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha: Jason had no problem letting Lucky be Jake's father so, he might have told him to just let Dante raise him.

Remember when Ri was fighting Alexi for cousdy of little Molly an the judge asked Jason hat he tought and Jason answered If a child is happy where they are then takeing the from that, you are just thinking of your self not the child, words to that effect. Judgeing from baby Connie s sweet smile I think she is most happy with her parents Dante and Lulu

Connie`s smile could be nothing but gas, she is very young, she would not even remember being with Lante, it`s better that they give her up now, then in five years, when she will really know whats going on

#9   2013/10/03 10:11AM
    cardgirl

Yes, they were not planning on being parents, but that is by no means any indication of what kind of parents they would be. It was not that they were unwilling to be parents, they were allowing her to be raised by some one else in order to not hurt Lante. But still that says nothing about what kind of parents they would be. Just because some parents choose to not parent their own child because, say they gave up the child for adoption, that dose not speak to what kind of parents they would make.

Plenty of parents on here have parented their own children and have done awful jobs and some who kept their children and did well.

#10   2013/10/03 10:13AM
    IslandGirl33

Quote KillerQueen:

(Bolded)

With Jake it was very different... Jason's decision then was based solely on the safety of Jake. This is not the case with baby Connie.

I get your point but I'm thinking that may not pertain to a 3-day old baby.

IMO, IF Jason were to take sides, he would want the baby to be with the rightful parents, Spin & Maxie.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list