List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Get rid of Olivia

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Get rid of Olivia

Started by Burton83 at 2013/10/02 07:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/04 11:35AM, Views: 411, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/10/02 07:14PM
    Get rid of Olivia
    Burton83

I hate her she's annoying and all this vision crap is stupid

#2   2013/10/03 03:47AM
    Re: Get rid of Olivia
    stonecoldhot

Quote Burton83: I hate her she's annoying and all this vision crap is stupid

Love the visions They are to funny And you know in some form they are going to come true So the visions are like mini spoilers

#3   2013/10/03 09:10PM
    Aleashia

How is it that we never see her cooking or eating one single bite of food. She's susposed to be a great cook right? So when is it that's she's chopping garlic and red onions or boiling pasta?

#4   2013/10/04 06:17AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Aleashia: How is it that we never see her cooking or eating one single bite of food. She's susposed to be a great cook right? So when is it that's she's chopping garlic and red onions or boiling pasta?

If I wanted to watch someone cooking, I`d watch a cooking show It would be pretty boring, watching some one cook JMO

#5   2013/10/04 06:44AM
    ransomha

My favorite thing about Olivia is her relationship with her son.
    They love and respect and enjoy each other. Rare on a soap and sweet.

#6   2013/10/04 09:31AM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha: My favorite thing about Olivia is her relationship with her son.
    They love and respect and enjoy each other. Rare on a soap and sweet.

Yes, some good ole love and respect is REFRESHING. And the way she took to Lulu because Dante loves her and she is good to him, no Drama pure love AND acceptance That s CLASS.

#7   2013/10/04 11:35AM
    Howie79

While I feel that she is sometimes a bit over-dramatic, I do like her. I like the chemistry between her and DZ as mother and son. The relationship seems genuine. I don't mind the visions, just some of the over-acting that comes with them. I like her with Sonny, how she doesn't let him push her around and I like that she is really Carly's only "girl" friend.

And I read that she just inked a 2 year deal with GH so she isn't going anywhere for awhile.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list