List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Carly & Olivia should be surrogates for Lante.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Carly & Olivia should be surrogates for Lante.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/10/02 04:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 04:05AM, Views: 306, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/10/02 04:10PM
    Carly & Olivia should be surrogates for Lante.
    Hyatt4Life

I would like to see Carly or Olivia be a surrogate for Lante.

After Carly and Olivia hears about how Maxie screwed over Lante, I think that it would be nice if one of or both of these ladies offer to carry a child for Lante. And I think that both Carly and Olivia are still young and healthy enough to do so. It would be nice if Olivia was carrying their daughter and Carly was carrying their son and for them to be pregnant at the same time and both give birth on the same day. And to be honest, if I were Lulu, I would have never trusted Maxie to carry my child because she is untrustworthy. And if I were Lante, I would've asked Carly and Olivia instead of that twit Maxie.

#2   2013/10/02 04:56PM
    Re: Carly & Olivia should be surrogates for Lante.
    Axl Rose

No if anything I would have liked for Carly to be the surrogate for Lulu and Dante considering Lulu and Carly are cousins but also Lulu she is the god-mother of Carly's daughter Josslyn, so I am surprised Lulu did not ask Carly to be the god-mother instead of Maxie

#3   2013/10/03 04:05AM
    Re: Carly & Olivia should be surrogates for Lante.
    stonecoldhot

Quote Axl Rose: No if anything I would have liked for Carly to be the surrogate for Lulu and Dante considering Lulu and Carly are cousins but also Lulu she is the god-mother of Carly's daughter Josslyn, so I am surprised Lulu did not ask Carly to be the god-mother instead of Maxie

Also, why was Carly not at the Christening So many people missing, a bigger crowd would have made it more exciting with everyone`s reaction.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list