List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Sonny needs to get that meathook out again.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sonny needs to get that meathook out again.

Started by Hyatt4Life at 2013/10/02 03:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 09:42AM, Views: 402, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/10/02 03:10PM
    Sonny needs to get that meathook out again.
    Hyatt4Life

The last time Sonny had someone hanging from a meathook it was for the benefit of him and Carly. Now it is time for him to get that meathook out for the benefit of his son and daughter-in-law. I think that Sonny would be more than justified to have both Spinelli and Maxie hanging from a meathook to force them to sign over their parental rights of baby Connie. Maxie has been lying to Dante and Lulu for months about the miscarriage and the baby. And like a fool Spinelli has been going along with her lies. And because of their actions, Sonny's family is going be hurt. That ain't right to me. I think that Spinelli and Maxie need to pay severely for their action. So a matching pair of meathooks are in order for them. And for the record, I thought it was downright hilarious when Sonny had AJ hanging from a meathook. And I will think that it will be equally seeing Spinelli and Maxie hanging from one as well.

#2   2013/10/02 03:24PM
    Re: Sonny needs to get that meathook out again.
    ransomha

I think Dante is having second thoughts about raising Connie /Georgie .

#3   2013/10/02 04:10PM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha: I think Dante is having second thoughts about raising Connie /Georgie .

If Lulu wants to fight for baby Connie I think Dante will be on board with it, I hope. I think both Dante and Lulu are still reeling from the blow so who knows what he is actualy thinkin

#4   2013/10/02 04:29PM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha: I think Dante is having second thoughts about raising Connie /Georgie .

If Lulu wants to fight for baby Connie I think Dante will be on board with it, I hope. I think both Dante and Lulu are still reeling from the blow so who knows what he is actualy thinkin

Olivia pointed out to him that Connie wasn't his. Wake up call.

#5   2013/10/02 11:13PM
    BringBackStarr

Its over for Dante and Lulu....Trust me. Kaput...

VAGUE SPOILER-----

One will turn on the other in the baby saga....One of them will cheat in a moment of weakness (or Vodka)...

#6   2013/10/03 05:49AM
    taramartin

Maxie and Spinelli never set out to hurt anyone. It was incredible to me that Lulu called Maxie selfish - up to this point Maxie has been nothing but giving - willing to carry Lulu and Dante's child for 9 months and when that didn't work out, willing to give them her own child. I certainly understand Lulu and Dante freaking out from this news but selfish is not a word I'd use to describe Maxie in this case - misguided, her own worst enemy, deceitful... Surely, now that everything is out in the open Connie/Georgie will end up with Maxie and Spinelli. Lulu and Dante were not even grateful for Maxie's sacrifice - they just want a baby. I don't even want Ben to be theirs now. However, if there could be a 3rd baby they could have that. Lulu aborted her baby when she had a whole town willing to help her raise it ( I know they rewrote history to say she'd have lost it anyway). She was not willing to carry the baby and give it up for adoption - said she'd love it too much - so no one could have it then. Who is the selfish one?

#7   2013/10/03 07:13AM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:

Not bio his, ture but love gose so way beyond that . It s just such a sad mess I hope Maxie is happy...NOT. I cant blame Lulu if she wants to fight for HER daughter, win or lose. A baby is a blessing not a piece of real estate, to give away them take back like putting on and off a pair of shoes. Maxie had 9 months of having a chance to be honest and didn't take it I CANT feel for her but I feel for baby Connie and her parents Dante and Lulu

#8   2013/10/03 07:22AM
    Nightmoves

Yeah sure why not because Sonny is not a big enough dbag as it is

#9   2013/10/03 09:42AM
    cardgirl

Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:

Not bio his, ture but love gose so way beyond that . It s just such a sad mess I hope Maxie is happy...NOT. I cant blame Lulu if she wants to fight for HER daughter, win or lose. A baby is a blessing not a piece of real estate, to give away them take back like putting on and off a pair of shoes. Maxie had 9 months of having a chance to be honest and didn't take it I CANT feel for her but I feel for baby Connie and her parents Dante and Lulu

I guess it is true Maxie did lie and she is selfish, but this time, she did a very very wrong thing for the right reason. In her head I think for once she was trying to be unselfish, to not disappoint her friend....to not screw up again. But she did screw up again. But this time her heart was in the right place. It's hard to carry a child just to have to give it away for whatever reason whether it's best for the baby or because you want to help your friend.

I spent years as an adoption worker, not one woman I ever watched give up the child she carried, not cry and feel pain. Yes totally different circumstances, but no woman can carry a baby and not feel bad about giving up the child. Maxie felt the same way but still, she did it, she was willing to let Lulu be happy. Maxie could have raised the baby she was financially able, and Spin would have helped her, but she wanted Lulu to be happy because she promised them a child.

Yes, the lie was wrong very wrong. But Maxie's heart was in the right place. Sometimes I think this is two separate things...it was a big lie for Maxie but at the same time it was a big sacrifice for Maxie to give over her own child and allow Lulu to believe it was their baby. I guess she could have said I am pregnant with my own child now, but I want you to raise it...I want you to have my child...she could have told the truth and let Lante use one of their other embryo's with another surrogate. I just think Maxie thought she was doing the right thing at the time. I still don't think she was trying to be selfish.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list