List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: What Do You Think Dr. O is Going To Do?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What Do You Think Dr. O is Going To Do?

Started by Trueheart 6 at 2013/10/02 10:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 03:29PM, Views: 994, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/10/02 10:32AM
    What Do You Think Dr. O is Going To Do?
    Trueheart 6

With baby Ben, if it is maybe the Lante baby do you think she'll give him to them to punish Britt? I thought it was funny the other day when she told Britt that Heidi Klum was in shape right away after her fourth child and how she strutted down the runway wearing feathers. I love Dr. O's comic relief.

#2   2013/10/02 10:46AM
    Re: What Do You Think Dr. O is Going To Do?
    cardgirl

I think that Ben is Lante's and Britt does not know that she was not even carrying her own child....a lot of that going around Port Chuck these days...except in reverse. And I don't think she will hand over the baby to Lante though...she would never implicate herself she is to crafty for that. I do think she will do something to punish Britt though and use the baby to do it. But tell the truth on her own NEVER. And yes I find her comical in a good way though.

#3   2013/10/03 01:53AM
    annabannana

I think she is going to extract something from baby Ben that will save Luke's life. Why she would want to do that I don't know.

#4   2013/10/03 04:17AM
    Bizlet

I agree that Britt's baby hold the cure for Luke. I also think the was created using one of Lante's embryos, but I also think Britt may know the father is really Dante she does not know that Ben is not her Son. That what I assumed Brad was going to the Christening to do tell Lante that they had another child.

#5   2013/10/03 10:45AM
    ghfanfare

IA, Dr. O is amusing in a twisted sort of way. Good writing and acting there. It was also nice to see Britt stand up for herself...even if it did result in a bump on the head and the kidnapping of little Ben.

But as to the question, wasn't even thinking that far ahead, lol. I like to watch the stories unfold on the screen.

#6   2013/10/03 01:57PM
    Insxx

Dr. O is worse as Heather with babies, actually don'tthink that she s Britt's mother. Dr O probabytoo Britt as a baby to try to trap Faison.

#7   2013/10/03 03:29PM
    butterflycake

~) I am curious as t u why Dr. O took Ben. She told Robin today that it was Patrick and Britts baby. What is she up too.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list