List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Can't shake this bad feeling that Kiki will ......

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can't shake this bad feeling that Kiki will ......

Started by TreeBuild at 2013/10/02 08:15AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/04 06:40AM, Views: 2209, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/10/02 08:15AM
    Can't shake this bad feeling that Kiki will ......
    TreeBuild

Come on. I wouldn't be surprised if Kiki would turn out to be pregnant and of course we will have a "who's the daddy" story again.
    I'd be surprised if this won't happen (which I hope).

#2   2013/10/02 08:22AM
    Re: Can't shake this bad feeling that Kiki will ......
    Nightmoves

Quote TreeBuild: Come on. I wouldn't be surprised if Kiki would turn out to be pregnant and of course we will have a "who's the daddy" story again.
    I'd be surprised if this won't happen (which I hope).

Ugh I certainly hope not. I think she recently mentioned being on birth control too so maybe we will be spared...

#3   2013/10/02 08:25AM
    duke417

If we have a scene this week or next with her and Michael in bed together, then that's most likely what will happen.

#4   2013/10/02 08:35AM
    tel4plm

I don't think she and Michael have gone to bed - have they?

The thing that makes me more scared is having her and Ava pregnant simultaneously. That would freak me out.

#5   2013/10/02 08:50AM
    TreeBuild

Quote tel4plm: I don't think she and Michael have gone to bed - have they?

The thing that makes me more scared is having her and Ava pregnant simultaneously. That would freak me out.

Does this answer your question?
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDvUkztUH40

#6   2013/10/02 10:17AM
    Howie79

Please no. I think that we have had enough of these storylines to last a while now.

#7   2013/10/02 10:24AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Howie79: Please no. I think that we have had enough of these storylines to last a while now.

I agree, I don`t think they would go there again so soon,getting tired of babies

#8   2013/10/04 04:54AM
    mindysuu

Quote TreeBuild:

I think kiki is prego already, by energizer bunny Morgan,. Because he was so afraid of losing her to Mikie, that who's to say...that he did switch her birth control with fertility pills. And of Ava gets prego, I hope it Morgans too...excellent revenge. Since Mikie and kiki are a couple in real life, I would love to see them become the next Carly and Jason...just really good friends closer than family, that holds each other backs, good or bad.

Morgan will be forced to grow up quickly. But I want to see kiki grow jealous over Morgan and mommy, before finding out that she is preggers. Then I want Mikie to automatically assume it's his and raise it a few year before the truth comes out that kiki knew the truth.

#9   2013/10/04 06:40AM
    lovelovegh

Quote mindysuu:
    Quote TreeBuild:

I think kiki is prego already, by energizer bunny Morgan,. Because he was so afraid of losing her to Mikie, that who's to say...that he did switch her birth control with fertility pills. And of Ava gets prego, I hope it Morgans too...excellent revenge. Since Mikie and kiki are a couple in real life, I would love to see them become the next Carly and Jason...just really good friends closer than family, that holds each other backs, good or bad.

Morgan will be forced to grow up quickly. But I want to see kiki grow jealous over Morgan and mommy, before finding out that she is preggers. Then I want Mikie to automatically assume it's his and raise it a few year before the truth comes out that kiki knew the truth.

I have been so wrapped up in other story lines and wondering how the bother against brother thing will turn out, (I think they will always feud now like Jason and AJ and it will be good) anyway it didn't occur to me KiKi getting preggers with Morgan's baby. Then Sonny's grandchild will be a Jerome. I do think Morgan will be turning on his whole family and when the Jerome thing gets out he will work for them.
    I wish they would bring back Sonny, I have loved his scenes lately and what is going with the AJ killed Connie thing, I feel it has been too long since we heard about that.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list