List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I Did Not Feel Any Sympathy For NuLulu

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I Did Not Feel Any Sympathy For NuLulu

Started by Nightmoves at 2013/10/02 05:48AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/03 10:39AM, Views: 2274, Replies: 26
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/02 05:48AM
    I Did Not Feel Any Sympathy For NuLulu
    Nightmoves

I just could not muster ANY sympathy for NuLulu and I actually felt WORSE for Maxie. I'm not sure if JMB were still playing the part I would feel this way. NuLulu's reaction just fell entirely flat for me. No real emotion IMO.

Dante on the other hand was great. I really felt his anger.

#2   2013/10/02 05:57AM
    Re: I Did Not Feel Any Sympathy For NuLulu
    Bettie Davis

Quote Nightmoves: I just could not muster ANY sympathy for NuLulu and I actually felt WORSE for Maxie. I'm not sure if JMB were still playing the part I would feel this way. NuLulu's reaction just fell entirely flat for me. No real emotion IMO.

Yes and I agree, Dante was great, if that were me I would have gone crazy on Maxie.

#3   2013/10/02 06:16AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote Nightmoves: I just could not muster ANY sympathy for NuLulu and I actually felt WORSE for Maxie. I'm not sure if JMB were still playing the part I would feel this way. NuLulu's reaction just fell entirely flat for me. No real emotion IMO.

Yes and I agree, Dante was great, if that were me I would have gone crazy on Maxie.

I was so looking forward to these scenes too. Maxie, Spin and Dante all were great IMO. NuLulu just blah..... As I said, these scenes let me feeling worse for Maxie

#4   2013/10/02 06:20AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote Nightmoves:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

I was so looking forward to these scenes too. Maxie, Spin and Dante all were great IMO. NuLulu just blah..... As I said, these scenes let me feeling worse for Maxie

I tried to like the NuLulu but its fading, they need to try and get Julie back.

#5   2013/10/02 06:31AM
    PatsMom

I had been dying for the big reveal but was disappointed. It seem to be a little flat and too screechy and chaotic.

#6   2013/10/02 06:34AM
    Lmanning

Maxie was ripping out her own heart and saying here you can have it. That was anything but selfish on her part. She was willing to sacrifice her own happiness for Lulu and Dante. I hope Maxie gets her daughter back because Lulu and Dante are selfish people. Maxie was completely selfless! I use to like Lulu and Dante, but now I kind of don't want to see them ever again. If I could have Maxie as a best friend I would! Also I liked the other Lulu better, and I don't think she would of did this to Maxie. She loved Maxie more! Maxie is one of the main reason I watch GH right now!

#7   2013/10/02 06:38AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Lmanning: Maxie was ripping out her own heart and saying here you can have it. That was anything but selfish on her part. She was willing to sacrifice her own happiness for Lulu and Dante. I hope Maxie gets her daughter back because Lulu and Dante are selfish people. Maxie was completely selfless! I use to like Lulu and Dante, but now I kind of don't want to see them ever again. If I could have Maxie as a best friend I would! Also I liked the other Lulu better, and I don't think she would of did this to Maxie. She loved Maxie more! Maxie is one of the main reason I watch GH right now!

IKR! I could not believe that Lulu told Maxie she was selfish and only thinks of herself. Giving away her own child to not hurt and/or disappoint her best friend is anything but selfish.

#8   2013/10/02 06:39AM
    stonecoldhot

Wonder why Falcia and Mac were not at the christening since Maxie was Godmother

#9   2013/10/02 07:16AM
    Hazzy

I want Max & Spin to get their baby.....i think Nulu is already preggo, just wait

#10   2013/10/02 07:23AM
    Miz M

Imagine my surprise when I got home from work last night and my girls were watching Bring It On (part whatever) and who do I see playing the mean girl? nuLulu - she really has that role down.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list