List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: I want Spixie to have their baby

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I want Spixie to have their baby

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/10/02 04:31AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/02 02:03PM, Views: 1433, Replies: 18
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/02 04:31AM
    I want Spixie to have their baby
    Axl Rose

If anything if a custody battle does ensue over Spinelli & Maxie's daughter Connie then I want Spixie to win custody and why? Because they are Connie's biological parents and not to mention Maxie it was even hard for her to give up her own daughter especially to the likes of Lulu and Dante and whatever she did may have been selfish may have even be cruel I am not condoning at all what Maxie did by any means but her intentions however misguided they were she did this out of love and I see that now but at the same time Maxie should be able to be a mother to her own daughter

Because Maxie herself didn't have an ideal mother, because Felicia ran out on Maxie and Georgie and something tells me that Maxie would never do that to Connie run out on her like how Felicia did to her

And Spinelli should be a father to his own daughter as well considering Spinelli it basically hurt like hell for him to have to find out like how he found out Connie was his daughter and how Maxie and Ellie both deceived him and I don't think it's fair for Spinelli to have to give up his own daughter just so Lante can have her

And I am sure Baby Ben Britt's son is really Lulu and Dante's son, so it is pretty much a win-win

#2   2013/10/02 06:06AM
    Re: I want Spixie to have their baby
    ransomha

The problem is real life Maxie will be leaving for maternity leave soon and what will happen to this s/l when she goes and if she takes her daughter.

#3   2013/10/02 06:18AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha: The problem is real life Maxie will be leaving for maternity leave soon and what will happen to this s/l when she goes and if she takes her daughter.

Yeah, I was reading about Kristen leaving for maternity leave, I wonder how all this pays out and what about Spin? Hi Rans.

#4   2013/10/02 06:19AM
    Nightmoves

I want Spixie to have their baby too! I felt so bad for them yesterday.

#5   2013/10/02 06:30AM
    stonecoldhot

Quote Bettie Davis:
    Quote ransomha: The problem is real life Maxie will be leaving for maternity leave soon and what will happen to this s/l when she goes and if she takes her daughter.

Yeah, I was reading about Kristen leaving for maternity leave, I wonder how all this pays out and what about Spin? Hi Rans.

With Spin on recurring status and Maxie on maternity leave, I wonder if they will take Georgie and go off on a nice long honeymoon

#6   2013/10/02 06:32AM
    ransomha

Quote Bettie Davis:

OT: Hi Bettie: Good luck at the doc today!

#7   2013/10/02 06:35AM
    Bettie Davis

Quote ransomha:
    Quote Bettie Davis:

OT: Hi Bettie: Good luck at the doc today!

Thanks Rans, one good advise take good care of your self.

#8   2013/10/02 06:38AM
    Axl Rose

If Maxie goes on maternity leave they can just re-cast the role of Maxie temporarily like how they did before, and Spinelli & her could get custody that way

#9   2013/10/02 06:43AM
    Nightmoves

Quote Axl Rose: If Maxie goes on maternity leave they can just re-cast the role of Maxie temporarily like how they did before, and Spinelli & her could get custody that way

After Maxie and Spin get the baby back they could go away for a while and then come back once KS is back at work. By then the kid should be about 5

#10   2013/10/02 07:01AM
    Axl Rose

But if Spixie get custody of the baby that doesn't mean that they will get back together because Ellie she is still a factor and not to mention Spinelli and Ellie are still together

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list