List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Elizabeth

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Elizabeth

Started by iwatched4 at 2013/10/01 09:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/12 01:08PM, Views: 2728, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/01 09:36PM
    Elizabeth
    iwatched4

I miss seeing her on screen. Is this RH's vacation time or is something up? Also why did they bring back TC for him if they weren't going to exploit the years of history the two actors have together. They haven't been in more than a minute long scene since August. I like Brit and Nikolas, but can he interact with Elizabeth more?

#2   2013/10/02 07:49AM
    Re: Elizabeth
    lovelyliz

Quote iwatched4: I miss seeing her on screen. Is this RH's vacation time or is something up? Also why did they bring back TC for him if they weren't going to exploit the years of history the two actors have together. They haven't been in more than a minute long scene since August. I like Brit and Nikolas, but can he interact with Elizabeth more?

You know I miss Liz and as far as Liz sharing scenes with Nick I don't know RC ruin that for me. I'm glad now Liz is not sharing scenes with him. It's just one friendship gone and ruin because of RC. At least Robyn is coming back she and Liz can still be friends but before she left her Liz to me was not that close anymore.

#3   2013/10/02 09:41AM
    cardgirl

I think Liz has not been on lately because they are focusing on other stories. I also think as far as Nic goes they are exploring a Nic an Britt pairing because they have chemistry and no history, sometimes having a history does not make for a good relationship, because there is to much history. I did not like this last attempt to make a triangle out of Liz Nic and AJ. Nic was way to manipulative and acted like a stalker when it came to Liz.

I think it would be best for Liz if they tried to pair with someone totally new. I would still like to see what happens with AJ...but they are ruining attempts to redeem him.

I think it would have been way more interesting if after Robin "died" they paired her with Patrick. They both have children, they both loved Robin. Robin even told Liz to look after Patrick and Emma if anything happened to her. And in her Christmas video to Patrick she suggested he move on with Liz.

Think about all the conflict that would occur if Liz and Patrick were together thinking they had Robin's blessing, and she came back. Now that would make for great story in my opinion. Plus I think Liz and Patrick have a lot of chemistry. It would be interesting to see if Liz would move aside for Robin, or if Robin would ask that of her. I think the writer's missed the boat on that and now Liz is kind of a storyline corner which is a shame because she is a really good character.

#4   2013/10/02 10:09AM
    Trueheart 6

Quote cardgirl: I think Liz has not been on lately because they are focusing on other stories. I also think as far as Nic goes they are exploring a Nic an Britt pairing because they have chemistry and no history, sometimes having a history does not make for a good relationship, because there is to much history. I did not like this last attempt to make a triangle out of Liz Nic and AJ. Nic was way to manipulative and acted like a stalker when it came to Liz.

I think it would be best for Liz if they tried to pair with someone totally new. I would still like to see what happens with AJ...but they are ruining attempts to redeem him.

I think it would have been way more interesting if after Robin "died" they paired her with Patrick. They both have children, they both loved Robin. Robin even told Liz to look after Patrick and Emma if anything happened to her. And in her Christmas video to Patrick she suggested he move on with Liz.

Think about all the conflict that would occur if Liz and Patrick were together thinking they had Robin's blessing, and she came back. Now that would make for great story in my opinion. Plus I think Liz and Patrick have a lot of chemistry. It would be interesting to see if Liz would move aside for Robin, or if Robin would ask that of her. I think the writer's missed the boat on that and now Liz is kind of a storyline corner which is a shame because she is a really good character.

I totally agree with you I thought the same thing. Rather than bring Sabrina in for Patrick I would have rather seen how it played out with Elizabeth. I think they should have paired Sabrina up with Nicolas than Carlos would have had a real fight on his hands. Nicolas is a nice guy and all but he's still a Cassadine, he fight for what he wants.

#5   2013/10/03 02:09PM
    Insxx

I do not miss Liz, she brings nothing to a storyline, she makes thins dull. Patrick should be happy they didn't pair her with him because by know they would figure out that t wasn't a good ideal. Like everything else they do for Liz it always miss the point.No one cares about Liz history, other has history on GH and are gone. Nicholas is with someone who adds spark to the scenes, whereas Liz sucks the life out of scenes. Its not like she have been looked over, everytime someone new comes on board she is front ad center and she was for a while here, but she couldn't hang. Some of the most boring times is when she was with AJ or Nik. Don't blame anyone but BH, she needs to step up her game. they have given her storylines and pairing and its always the men who get screwed, her fans should be happy she got a job, she might not be so lucky the next time!

#6   2013/10/03 02:28PM
    lovelyliz

Quote Insxx: I do not miss Liz, she brings nothing to a storyline, she makes thins dull. Patrick should be happy they didn't pair her with him because by know they would figure out that t wasn't a good ideal. Like everything else they do for Liz it always miss the point.No one cares about Liz history, other has history on GH and are gone. Nicholas is with someone who adds spark to the scenes, whereas Liz sucks the life out of scenes. Its not like she have been looked over, everytime someone new comes on board she is front ad center and she was for a while here, but she couldn't hang. Some of the most boring times is when she was with AJ or Nik. Don't blame anyone but BH, she needs to step up her game. they have given her storylines and pairing and its always the men who get screwed, her fans should be happy she got a job, she might not be so lucky the next time!

I see you have not gotten over your obsession with Liz. LOL!!! I think it's the other way around Nick is boring and nothing else or anybody he is paired with will change my mind about him. That is why GUZA let him go he had no use for him. They always have to pair him up with someone younger than him to make him exciting because he is not. First Brooklyn and now Britt. Britt is no more exciting than watching paint dry from a wall. She sucks and every time she cries I feel nothing for this character just hate.
    Liz fan 4ever!!!! Oh one more thing. Go Emma Go!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/03 02:30PM
    #7   2013/10/04 12:24PM
    Insxx

Quote lovelyliz:
    Quote Insxx: I do not miss Liz, she brings nothing to a storyline, she makes thins dull. Patrick should be happy they didn't pair her with him because by know they would figure out that t wasn't a good ideal. Like everything else they do for Liz it always miss the point.No one cares about Liz history, other has history on GH and are gone. Nicholas is with someone who adds spark to the scenes, whereas Liz sucks the life out of scenes. Its not like she have been looked over, everytime someone new comes on board she is front ad center and she was for a while here, but she couldn't hang. Some of the most boring times is when she was with AJ or Nik. Don't blame anyone but BH, she needs to step up her game. they have given her storylines and pairing and its always the men who get screwed, her fans should be happy she got a job, she might not be so lucky the next time!

I see you have not gotten over your obsession with Liz. LOL!!! I think it's the other way around Nick is boring and nothing else or anybody he is paired with will change my mind about him. That is why GUZA let him go he had no use for him. They always have to pair him up with someone younger than him to make him exciting because he is not. First Brooklyn and now Britt. Britt is no more exciting than watching paint dry from a wall. She sucks and every time she cries I feel nothing for this character just hate.

I see you are still blowing out you butt. You people are the only one blind to Liz. I am just telling it like most of us see her. No one is trying harder to pimp Liz as SIS and the mag and her boy Blue. It's just not working. Just because you say she is loving she is that,no one else sees it, if so she would be doing more. Its not hating it just she not projecting anything. Hey, you fans just better hope you are truly not the one who has to bring her back if they let her go,because this time heer cast members may not speak up for her. Oh, but you telling she is a gift to acting must know, her fans didn't and couldn't have gotten her rehired.

#8   2013/10/04 03:02PM
    lovelyliz

Quote Insxx:
    Quote lovelyliz:

I see you are still blowing out you butt. You people are the only one blind to Liz. I am just telling it like most of us see her. No one is trying harder to pimp Liz as SIS and the mag and her boy Blue. It's just not working. Just because you say she is loving she is that,no one else sees it, if so she would be doing more. Its not hating it just she not projecting anything. Hey, you fans just better hope you are truly not the one who has to bring her back if they let her go,because this time heer cast members may not speak up for her. Oh, but you telling she is a gift to acting must know, her fans didn't and couldn't have gotten her rehired.

My what a rude and nasty thing you said. You seem to be so negative and with no manners. So I suppose to stop being a fan because of you and others perceive Liz to be not great at all. Got it but I'm not buying it. If Becky is let go this time it maybe time for her to move on. I know nothing about her co-workers helping her get her job back all I know the fans played a big roll in that as well. BH is still a good actress. I don't care what other people think of her all I know is that I'm a fan and no one is going to change my mind. Ok Ms. obsession.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/04 03:03PM
    #9   2013/10/05 11:09AM
    jl4ever

Quote Insxx:
    Quote lovelyliz:

========
    I smell, fear. Fear that Liz is way more popular than even YOU can imagine, and you're too scared to admit it.

#10   2013/10/05 11:30AM
    ransomha

She has been gone awhile.

I'd like to see her back with a new guy, not AJ.

She needs a good s/l.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list