List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Morgan and his Issues

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Morgan and his Issues

Started by dafyduc at 2013/10/01 08:01PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/04 10:01AM, Views: 1274, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/03 04:06AM
    Re: Morgan and his Issues
    ransomha

Quote rainhue:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha: I guess being sent away and abandoned by Jax might make him a bit insecure.

I agree Jax threw Morgan under the bus when he and Carly broke but BUT Jax was just a spet dad, and not for a vary long time frame. . I cant like Morgan, my 5 year old niece is more grown up them him.

Jax is just on a long list of people that dumped Morgan.
    His mom, dad, wife , brother.
    He's never lived with Kristina and Dante and Michael have a relationship.

Morgan is 19 and alone in the world.
    His boarding school didn't teach him life skills and either did his family.

While I think Ava will have him working against Sonny, I do feel sorry for him.
    This childhood will follow him his entire life.

So, it would have been better to keep Morgan at home and take a chance on his getting shot or raped, WOWWWWWW. Morgan knew dang well WHY his mom put him in boarding school....that is NOT abandonment that is protecting your child the best you can. Dante is closer in age to Michael so that alone makes a difference on who you spend the most time with, not like Morgan ever asked Dante to hang out with him. I just CANT like Morgan, pewwwwwww

Yea, they are writing him that way for sure.

Kristina wasn't raped or shot.

Morgan wasn't part of his family and that's a big part of his inferior complex.

IMO, he's a kid. he mentioned that they didn't even send for him on holiday;s or barely visited him. He also didn't have Jason like Michael did.

Part of it is his excuse and part of it is his hurt.

Good points, Rans. ITA and I feel sorry for Morgan.

That was a surprise! Didn't think anyone liked Morgan!

The thing is, Maxie brings up being deserted by her parents all the time and Sonny's childhood too had a big impact.
    Why wouldn't Morgan have issues with his?

#12   2013/10/03 03:58PM
    rainhue

Quote ransomha:
    Quote rainhue:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen:
    Quote ransomha: I guess being sent away and abandoned by Jax might make him a bit insecure.

I agree Jax threw Morgan under the bus when he and Carly broke but BUT Jax was just a spet dad, and not for a vary long time frame. . I cant like Morgan, my 5 year old niece is more grown up them him.

Jax is just on a long list of people that dumped Morgan.
    His mom, dad, wife , brother.
    He's never lived with Kristina and Dante and Michael have a relationship.

Morgan is 19 and alone in the world.
    His boarding school didn't teach him life skills and either did his family.

While I think Ava will have him working against Sonny, I do feel sorry for him.
    This childhood will follow him his entire life.

So, it would have been better to keep Morgan at home and take a chance on his getting shot or raped, WOWWWWWW. Morgan knew dang well WHY his mom put him in boarding school....that is NOT abandonment that is protecting your child the best you can. Dante is closer in age to Michael so that alone makes a difference on who you spend the most time with, not like Morgan ever asked Dante to hang out with him. I just CANT like Morgan, pewwwwwww

Yea, they are writing him that way for sure.

Kristina wasn't raped or shot.

Morgan wasn't part of his family and that's a big part of his inferior complex.

IMO, he's a kid. he mentioned that they didn't even send for him on holiday;s or barely visited him. He also didn't have Jason like Michael did.

Part of it is his excuse and part of it is his hurt.

Good points, Rans. ITA and I feel sorry for Morgan.

That was a surprise! Didn't think anyone liked Morgan!

The thing is, Maxie brings up being deserted by her parents all the time and Sonny's childhood too had a big impact.
    Why wouldn't Morgan have issues with his?

Yes, I do like Morgan and I think the actor must be good for people to have such a strong reaction to him being spoiled and whiny. But the fact is, Morgan does have (and should have) issues. That's what makes him interesting.

#13   2013/10/03 08:42PM
    KillerQueen

Kristina wasn't raped or shot but she is Alexis s daughter not Carly s..it would be up to Alexis on how she could best protect Kristina. Carly didn't want to take the CHANCE is all I mean AND Morgan knew that at the time. Any way the actor isn't a bad actor but the charact of Morgan, gaggggggggggg

#14   2013/10/04 06:40AM
    ransomha

Quote KillerQueen: Kristina wasn't raped or shot but she is Alexis s daughter not Carly s..it would be up to Alexis on how she could best protect Kristina. Carly didn't want to take the CHANCE is all I mean AND Morgan knew that at the time. Any way the actor isn't a bad actor but the charact of Morgan, gaggggggggggg

I totally get that.
    I use to feel that way about Sabrina. Couldn't stand anything she said or did, now I just don't care about her. No love or hate, nothing.....

#15   2013/10/04 09:22AM
    KillerQueen

Quote ransomha:
    Quote KillerQueen: Kristina wasn't raped or shot but she is Alexis s daughter not Carly s..it would be up to Alexis on how she could best protect Kristina. Carly didn't want to take the CHANCE is all I mean AND Morgan knew that at the time. Any way the actor isn't a bad actor but the charact of Morgan, gaggggggggggg

I totally get that.
    I use to feel that way about Sabrina. Couldn't stand anything she said or did, now I just don't care about her. No love or hate, nothing.....

I feel that NOTHING about Robin, I liked her back in the day but NOW NOTHING, maybe it s too many years of back from the dead people or knowing she wasn't dead SOMETHING happened, I will be happy for little Emma getting her mommie back.

#16   2013/10/04 10:00AM
    melirose

Honestly, I totally can understand why Morgan feels the way he does. Not saying his reaction to being abandoned is cool, but I get it. I mean really, he was the only one of Sonny's kids to be sent away. Granted Carly forced the issue of him being sent away, but Sonny could have fought a little harder. And then Jax disappears from his life after he and Carly break up. I do feel a little sensitive for Morgan. But still doesn't excuse his reaction to Sonny. He could have been a bit more understanding to Sonny and the fact that he was clearly off his meds.

#17   2013/10/04 10:01AM
    givemesoaps

I like Morgan, with parents like Carly and Sonny anyone would have issues. Sonny always bringing up his daddy issues and thats been what 40 or 50 years ago? At the time Morgan was sent away he was what about 12 and he didnt want to go so I can understand his feelings, he rarely got calls from his parents or brother, never got invitations to come home for holidays, birthdays, etc. Lets give Morgan a break for being young and foolish like we did Micheal when he was that age running around doing stupid things to force Sonny to make him a mob member.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list